MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Miami to play in England in 2007

Im so excited. It will be my first NFL game and I will get to see the Miami Dolphins. I couldnt get to sleep last night trying to register that in my mind. Even better if we play the Giants, thats my Bros team! What a day out that would be for us both, our first NFL game and we see ours teams in action!

Regarding on 'how we can see who is going' ive made a little sig for those that are going, if you are one, please feel free to put it in your sig! :cooldude:

(See above for Sig)

Anyone else think this is complete bull ****. Having to play one of our home games away from home? That leaves us with 7 home games. Garbage. Don't they know that soccer dominates over there and it's not an American football market.

Mate, I understand your anger, thats fair enoigh, however the NFL have made it a 'rule' now regarding over seas games. At least we get our "home" game out the way, that means you need not worry for another 15 years about losing a home game after this game takes place buddy.

Also, its great for us fans in the UK and eurpope. Its gonna be my first ever game, cant wait!

I dont really love the idea that we are going to give up one of our home games to play overseas. I think the NFL is going a little too far with this. Next year we'll have the Cowboys vs. 49ers from Iraq.

I believe to really make this fare though they should do this on a two year rotation. I think if say its Miami vs. Buffalo this year and their making it a home game for Miami, next year we should play there vs. Buffalo as an away game. I would be fine if that would happen, but I dont forsee that happening.

Other than that I think its completely unfair to take a teams home field advantage away. Especially if its against a division rival.

I think they sould have all of the preseason games played overseas and leave the regular season to the states. Just my personal opinion. Although if I lived in GB I would be extremely excited.

Its amazing news for us UK and European fans. It will be my first ever NFL game! I cant wait. Also, every team will have to lose a home game every 16 years, at least with us playing now its 15 years till you have to worry about losing another home game mate.

However, I do understand your anger, I would be if I was the over side of the pond, but its happening, and thats great for some, bad for others. But were ALL Dolphins fans and as long as we get the win, we should all be happy right?

Mate, I understand your anger, thats fair enoigh, however the NFL have made it a 'rule' now regarding over seas games. At least we get our "home" game out the way, that means you need not worry for another 15 years about losing a home game after this game takes place buddy.

Also, its great for us fans in the UK and eurpope. Its gonna be my first ever game, cant wait!

Dolphins and Bills in Europe?

I just heard on my local radio station that the dolphins will be playing one of their home games in europe. The two remaining visiting teams that could play are the bills and the giants. I hope it's the Bills, i miss Bills-Phins Primetime games.

So does that mean the season ticket cost will drop?

It damn sure should.......

I just heard on my local radio station that the dolphins will be playing one of their home games in europe. The two remaining visiting teams that could play are the bills and the giants. I hope it's the Bills, i miss Bills-Phins Primetime games.
Word is it will likely be the Giants playing the Dolphins. It is reported that England has been trying to get the Giants overseas for quite some time now. Also, the fact that the Giants are a more popular team nationally and internationally then the Bills will likely help them.

What happened to them playing in Toronto this year I guess we get the next year! Good Job we get pushed back more because we were hinted about getting a game before Arizona/San Fran played in Mexico!

Bills are likely to be the home team if the NFL plays Toronto.

8 of us going now , just need to find when tickets go on sale :D

Cannae wait for this , been planning for years to go to a game but never able to keep the cash together now with one on my doorstep (well 400 miles away is better than 3000) i can go :D :D

Happy day :D :D

Make that 9..... 95,000 tickets are going to get snapped up fast.....

Make a change to see a full attendance at a home game!!

Back
Top Bottom