Merged: Monday Morning Tackle - Sports Illustrated - Dolphins His Sleeper Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Monday Morning Tackle - Sports Illustrated - Dolphins His Sleeper Team

I think Pat Kirwan did the same in a roundabout way. He put the Dolphins in the playoffs and both the Jets and Pats out of it.

Monday Morning Tackle - Sports Illustrated - Dolphins His Sleeper Team

Monday Morning Tackle - Sports Illustrated - Houston Texans- Eric Winston (Right Tackle)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/eric_winston/06/27/mmqb/1.html

10 Things I think I Think

#2. I think the Dolphins are my sleeper playoff team in 2010. In another division, they might not be that much of a sleeper, but the AFC East is tough. They made solid additions at spots where they needed help. Brandon Marshall will give Chad Henne a legitimate number one receiver and will add to an always solid run game. Karlos Dansby will bring athleticism to Miami's linebacking corp as well as being a good leader. You could argue that this is the most talent head coach Tony Sparano has had since he has been in Miami.

--Its nice to see other players/teams around the league giving props ans showing faith to the Phins and especially Coach Sparano.

Sparano is like the most under-appreciated person in the whole organization.

Sparano is like the most under-appreciated person in the whole organization.

I think Ireland more than Sparano...Sparano doesn't get ALL the credit he deserves, but Ireland is CONSTANTLY overshadowed by Parcells even though Ireland makes the FINAL call on personnel decisions.

I think Ireland more than Sparano...Sparano doesn't get ALL the credit he deserves, but Ireland is CONSTANTLY overshadowed by Parcells even though Ireland makes the FINAL call on personnel decisions.

maybe he likes it that way :ponder:

i know i didn't put the jets up there, and i don't mean any disrespect by it. They are loaded, but putting the pieces together can be tough in a short time period of time. I felt like there would be an odd man out in the afc east and i just flipped a coin. Sorry, jets.

lmao!

I thought Nnamdi actually wrote better than Peter King last week or the week before.

He is an impressive player. I saw him on the NFL channel and he was exceedingly professional, articulate and intelligent.

Winston, not so much...

All his ideas were bad. He actually reminded me of Peter King who I have absolutely no respect for. He doesn't write as well as King obviously but his POV seemed much more in line with someone outside the NFL than someone inside.

Nice to see the Phins mentioned, but seriously, when you land TWO huge names in the offseason, you're going to be talked about. If the Phins were still getting no mentions, I'd start to consider a media-NFL anti-Phins conspiracy theory.

What I'm most impressed by lately is seeing not only Dansby and Marshall getting the love on NFL Total Access, but Chad Henne is getting a LOT of attention. The stuff Marshall Faulk was showing and saying the other day was great. He showed nothing but clips from the come from behind victory over the Patsies, but each time he gave tremendous praise for Chad's vision, poise, and decision making. I also love that Rich Eisen seems to have a total bromance going with Chad Henne, but that seems to stem from Henne having been from the U of Mich. He practically begged the guys to show some love to Henne when they were talking about the Fins being named #18 out of 32 teams. He was actively pushing to get them bumped up it seemed like.

Back
Top Bottom