[Merged] Moss already a problem for Patsies??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] Moss already a problem for Patsies???

I don't think Moss is going to stay in the shadow of Brady like the rest of the retards on that team do. Daddy Belichick and Grandpa Kraft expect all to bow down to Legend In His Own Mind Brady at all times. Moss ain't gonna go for that, mark my words. I hope he causes all kinds of havoc. The more in-fighting the better for the rest of us.

Nobody bows down to anybody on the Patriots. They all simply have one goal, and thats to win the Super Bowl. So far Moss has been great. He showed up two weeks before mini camp to start working out with the rest of the team. Then after mini camp, he stayed back to work on aerobics because he felt he was lagging in conditioning. Plus, like I've stated, if he creates problems he is gone. Simple as that. He has a 1 year, 3 million dollar contract. It wouldn't even going to put a dent into our cap situation to cut him.

Nobody bows down to anybody on the Patriots. They all simply have one goal, and thats to win the Super Bowl. So far Moss has been great. He showed up two weeks before mini camp to start working out with the rest of the team. Then after mini camp, he stayed back to work on aerobics because he felt he was lagging in conditioning. Plus, like I've stated, if he creates problems he is gone. Simple as that. He has a 1 year, 3 million dollar contract. It wouldn't even going to put a dent into our cap situation to cut him.

Phin fans are so scared now it's not even funny.:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: Most don't even get the fact that even if Moss was cut by the Pats today, they still would have a much better WR core than the one that was one drive away from the Super Bowl last year. :D

You guys are forgetting something major here. Brady and his off-season exploits. Listen before you discard this out of hand. He has a knocked up ex due to deliver at the beginning of the pre season-in CA. He has a hot supermodel who is not going to be happy with the new bundle of joy, not to mention being ignored while Brady concentrates on FB. This guy's got it bad, I'm tellin' ya. His famous concentration is going to be off. I say let's invite Moynahan and the little Brady to the game, put him in a Fin outfit and put his little face up on the big board. Brady's stumped, the model is pissed and walking out and we win! There's a web site dedicated to dissing Brady, it's hysterical. Check it out:

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/06/11/bridget-moynahan-due-any-day-now/

:sidelol:

Do you Tom Brady on a personal level? How about Giselle or even Bridget? Do you have any idea what Giselle thinks about Brady being a father? Don;t you think she would've left by now, I mean she does know this is going to happen. You have ablsolutley NO idea what any of them thinks (maybe you should read a little befor eyou spout off on topics you know nothing about), this is just YOUR hope that it plays out like this because it's the only chance that your phins have at beating the Pats this year.

You people AMAZE me, you have no freaking clue as to how Brady trains and how focused he is about football. Is he not allowed to have a life other than football? When they were winning superbowls he traveled, was dating a hot hollywood actress (Bridget) and going to things like the State of the Union Adress as a personal invite from GW. But I gues that doesn't matter.

Go back into your delusional little world that makes you feel better about the phins chances against the Pats this year.

BTW, this thread was started over a number that a TRAINER gave to Moss to use during MINI-CAMP?? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

remember that he was not paid any signing bonus so they get him for free till sepetember where salary is due.

Back
Top Bottom