[Merged] Moss already a problem for Patsies??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] Moss already a problem for Patsies???

What you guys don't understand is that if he really is a "cancer" then Belichick wil just cut him. It's not like he's been afraid to cut someone in the past. Moss is only making 3 mil this year and if he can't make it work in New England, he won't be able to make it work anywhere and his career will be over.

Yeah, you forgot to throw in that he is a serious mal-content, an extreme under-achiever and flat out cancer....
That should definately help get him into the HOF....NOT.
He had some outstanding years...that has been a while...

No doubt Moss has been a mal-content from time to time, but if you call a guy that catches 75 balls, for about 1100 yards and 11 tds a year an under-achiever, then I have to question your football IQ. There is no doubt that Moss can be a baby, but Phin fans are kidding themselves if they think he won't be more productive than what the Pats put out there at WR last season.

What you also fail to state is that those numbers have been going DOWN since his first 3 years in the league. What are his averages over the last 3 yrs???:ninja:

Over the last three seasons, Moss averaged 50 catches for 775 yards and 8 tds pers season. Now add into that that in those three seasons Moss missed 7 games due to injury and had QB's throwing him the ball that wouldn't make the Patriots practice squad, and I think you get the picture. The bottom line is that as much as Phin fans want to spin it, the Patriots are still getting a better Wr than any they had starting last year. Oh and I think Tom Brady just might be abe to get him the ball a little better than Andrew "soon to be playing arena league football" Walters. :sidelol::sidelol:

Yeah well you would think he would be about to do that to about all the DB's that he has played against but he hasn't. He's been shut down time and time again by a bunch of nobody DB's and that is all its going to take now. He used to be a great player, now he has no heart and is getting old. He's not as good as he once was. Our DB's are going to be fine against him, Brady wont have but 2 seconds to throw the ball anyway.
The DBs had very little if anything to do with what Moss did or didn't do in Oakland. How about the fact that the Raiders couldn't keep any one of their QBs upright for 5 seconds in most games. Any one who tries to base a player on what they did in Oakland over the last few years needs to take a long hard look at what has become of the Raiders in that time.

hes like an old version of TO lol....i think im glad my prediction of him coming here didn't come true.

I'll probably be the only one here that thinks this story's getting overblown.

When it comes time to hit the field, if Moss is still half assing it, he'll be gone. Bill Bellicheck surely won't put up with that kind of bull**** from a player on his roster.

That being said, if Moss has any kind of brains in his head, he'll realize that this is without question the best opportunity he's ever had to win a Super Bowl and it also very well may be his last. If he's got a shred of common sense, he'll go in to this season and play the game, leaving the excess claims of half assedness in Oakland and will be a model citizen on the field.

[mod]Inappropriate comments are not tolerated.[/mod]

Wow, you start a thread with a title "Moss already a problem for the Pats", and the best you can do is talk about the # jersey he's wearing???

actually he probably started a thread about moss and it was merged with the other thread that had the article about moss's behavior in mini camp.

BEST OFFENSE?
jaworski_ron_m-1.jpg

Jaworski Says:
1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

BEST DEFENSE?
Jaworski Says:
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Dolphins
4. Bills

WIN DIVISION?
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Dolphins
4. Bills

SportsNation Says:
86% - Patriots
5% - Dolphins
5% - Jets
4% - Bills

SportsNation Says:
66% - Patriots
22% - Dolphins
6% - Jets
6% - Bills

SportsNation Says:
81% - Patriots
9% - Jets
6% - Dolphins
4% - Bills

holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're hollaring all this based on a few people's personal opinions?

Moss

I don't think Moss is going to stay in the shadow of Brady like the rest of the retards on that team do. Daddy Belichick and Grandpa Kraft expect all to bow down to Legend In His Own Mind Brady at all times. Moss ain't gonna go for that, mark my words. I hope he causes all kinds of havoc. The more in-fighting the better for the rest of us.

You guys are forgetting something major here. Brady and his off-season exploits. Listen before you discard this out of hand. He has a knocked up ex due to deliver at the beginning of the pre season-in CA. He has a hot supermodel who is not going to be happy with the new bundle of joy, not to mention being ignored while Brady concentrates on FB. This guy's got it bad, I'm tellin' ya. His famous concentration is going to be off. I say let's invite Moynahan and the little Brady to the game, put him in a Fin outfit and put his little face up on the big board. Brady's stumped, the model is pissed and walking out and we win! There's a web site dedicated to dissing Brady, it's hysterical. Check it out:

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/06/11/bridget-moynahan-due-any-day-now/

You guys are forgetting something major here. Brady and his off-season exploits. Listen before you discard this out of hand. He has a knocked up ex due to deliver at the beginning of the pre season-in CA. He has a hot supermodel who is not going to be happy with the new bundle of joy, not to mention being ignored while Brady concentrates on FB. This guy's got it bad, I'm tellin' ya. His famous concentration is going to be off. I say let's invite Moynahan and the little Brady to the game, put him in a Fin outfit and put his little face up on the big board. Brady's stumped, the model is pissed and walking out and we win! There's a web site dedicated to dissing Brady, it's hysterical. Check it out:

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/06/11/bridget-moynahan-due-any-day-now/

Someone really has no life if they dedicate a site to mocking Tom Brady.

Someone really has no life if they dedicate a site to mocking Tom Brady.

anyone mocking tom brady is rediculous. 99% of men would love to be him. the other 1% wants to be jessica alba's boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom