Merged: Moss and Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Moss and Miami

This rumor is bogus. The Packers are on the verge of signing Moss as we speak. On top of that, there's no official word anywhere of Moss mentioning his intersted in playing for the Phinz. End of story in my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

This rumor is bogus. The Packers are on the verge of signing Moss as we speak. On top of that, there's no official word anywhere of Moss mentioning his intersted in playing for the Phinz. End of story in my opinion....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I though it funny that spurtzcenter had a piece of how many Packer fans don't want him... and the pressure they were trying to exert...

I'd at least sniff it out. I'm on the fence with this one. amazing talent, but getting up there in age and not to mention his issues.

With the Green Bay Packers showing the most interest in Raiders WR RANDY MOSS, he threw a curveball by demanding the Raiders trade him to the Dolphins. I guess he misses hooking up with QB DAUNTE CULPEPPER. My first thought that Randy is a cancer and to let the Patriots think we want him. Maybe they'll feel the need to sign another wide receiver out from under us and wreck their salary cap;) But you know, while he is very moody, he is a tremendous talent and I really wouldn't have any problems seeing him in a Dolphins uniform. If he's happy he's a game changer and he does have good chemistry with C-Pep. Neither has done a lot without the other, so, maybe it is what the doctor order for our anemic offense. I wouldn't give anything more than our very high 3rd round draft pick and he'd have to rework that contract to where he'll easily earn money by reaching incentives. Yeah, I'm down with that and it's not because I'm desperate to win.
If you hear a loud cracking noise during our games this year it's probably coming from the facemask of our new fullback, COREY SCHLESINGER. Throughout his 12 year NFL career, he has broken over 200 facemasks (about 1 per game) due to the hard hits he puts on the defense trying to open up holes for his running back. And to top that off, he's been durable as he's only missed 6 games in his career. I think he's going to be Ronnie Brown's best friend this year.

Sure Moss could come here but what is he going to do when he finds out that Culpepper is no longer on the team?? I think the Fins are trying to go in a different direction with Culpepper. I think they will dump him as soon as they find another veteran to go along with Cleo.

Honestly, if this is true...and that's a huge IF, then if Randy Mueller plays his cards right we may just get Moss as a free agent on a "show me" deal a lot like the one that Donte Stallworth just signed with New England.

Remember, Culpepper successfully torpedoed the Vikings' trade discussions with teams like Oakland and Tennessee by telling them that his focus was 100% on Miami.

Moss isn't the nice guy that Culpepper is. He might outright tell the Packers, "I won't play for you". Do you think the Packers will trade Aaron Rodgers and a conditional pick for a guy that tells them he won't play for them? I doubt it.

Al Davis is a stubborn old cod, though, and he might just keep Moss on the roster out of pure spite....but then again, he has to know that on the Raiders' roster, Randy Moss will collect more money than he would as a free agent...so if he were SMART, he'd do the right thing and release Randy from that mega contract he signed back when, you know, he was actually GOOD.

So if Randy torpedoes the Green Bay thing because he's been talking to his pal Daunte Culpepper during the off season and wistfully remember catching passes from Daunte that hung in the air longer than a Pink Floyd song, there's a fair chance he becomes a free agent...and if we were interested in Donte Stallworth for a "show me" deal like he ended up with in NE, with all the BAGGAGE that Stallworth brings to the table, then I see zero reason to just ignore Randy Moss on the same type of contract.

Bring Moss In.......for A 3rd Round Pick Ill Take Him......then We Draft Secondary And Oline And We're Set

I'm all for Randy Moss coming to Miami. I think him and Culpepper can do well again together. Can you imagine Chamber and Moss as Miami's WRs???? DAMN!!! That would be awesome. Booker could either be traded or let go.

B000B8IA3U01_AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_-1.jpg

PHINZ RULE!!!!

What is it with old raider receivers and Miami. Anyone remember when Tim Brown was wanting out of Oakland and he was wearing a Dolphins hat at the Pro-Bowl? Of course he didn't come here so that should serve as a lesson.

Hmmm... if I'm Randy Moss, and I want out of Oakland (that's not selfish that's sane), and I have a choice between going to Green Bay in the NFCN to catch passes from Brett Favre or going to Miami in the AFCE to maybe catch passes from Daunte Culpepper (don't even think that Moss' agent hasn't heard the rumors here), that's a no brainer!

Besides, who says that RandyCam is even interested in Moss? Buffalo could use another first rate WR, but I can't imagine Marv & Co considering Randy Moss. Moss' antics have limited his marketability.

If Moss ends up in Miami...I bet EVERYONE would have an INSTANT man-crush on him.

We can sit here all day and argue back and forth of whether or not Moss is a good receiver or if he should or shouldnt come to Miami. Whether we all want to admit it or not, Moss is a very talented WR. Now i know his attitude is complete ****, but he is more talented than any of our WRs. So yes, i would welcome Moss to the Fins if the price is right. I def wont overpay for this guy, but for a chance to get a WR with that much talent. Lets get Moss reunited with Daunte and rip this league apart. Just imagine seeing those sweet 70 yd TD passes again from DC to RM. I for one, can get used to seeing that in a Fins uniform, but only if the price is right.

Besides, who says that RandyCam is even interested in Moss?

They're not interested. If they were, Miami would be listed as one of Moss' potential destinations in 2007. I've yet to hear / read anything official on that front. All we have are bogus rumors....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

First of all I don't want Moss.

I thought they wanted a first round pick for Moss, which is what the Raiders gave up for him. I would not give up a first or second round pick for him.

Back
Top Bottom