MERGED: New Bang! cartoon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: New Bang! cartoon

LMFAO...That quick right hook Randy threw was loud as hell. I am a phin fan for life, but that was some funny stuff

Good stuff....I thought all of it was funny. Lighten up people, it was just a joke.

What other cartoons r there, and r any others related to football. I thot the commericals were funny(specially Kordell) but not the fight. And its not even becuz i thot it was wrong or immature or anything, i just ddint think it was very funny.

did u see the goo on the side of kordell's face! haha thats so funny because I've been hearing browns fans making fun of that for years.

I got to admit the bang cartoons are funny but something serious like that they shouldnt make a cartoon about it. Just my opinon.

yup we have seen this already i dont think it was that great kinda long and drawn out

Already posted. I didnt really like it tht much. Even if the fight wasnt "wrong" it was still not very funny and way to long and drawn out. The commericals were alright, i thot tht was the best part.

:hmmm: To put it quite simple, that was the worst cartoon I've seen from them. Not only was the fight extremely wrong, but it wasn't funny at all.

Now the commercials...:roflmao:

The Kordell Stewart part was hillarious.

And I love when people play up on the Eli Manning pappas boy thing. Though it sounded more like a nextel commercial. Seeing Archie Manning get blown up makes my morning...or afternoon, whichever.

As much as I didn't like how it was about Randy I did laugh when that right hand came out of nowhere. I'm sure if it was anyone other than our boy Randy it probably would've been way funnier. The commercials were funny too. Especially Kordell

Back
Top Bottom