Merged:New Ricky article/ Dr Z :No way RW plays for Miami again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:New Ricky article/ Dr Z :No way RW plays for Miami again

a lot of other good nuggets in that article such as...

Draft Notes

"Worst senior class in the 30 years I've been scouting," says one personnel man. "The juniors are a little better, but this is a draft without a super star." Which is why there are quite a few teams, including Miami, that want to trade down from the high spots, but very few that want to move up and pay the big money for an elite pick.

"Here's a new trick the college players and their agents are figuring out," says another personnel guy. "Work on a different skill for each of the showcase workouts. So, for instance, they might do a lot of heavy lifting before the Combine workout, but very little speed work. They'll go down as strong but slow. But then for, say, their pro day at their school, they'll lighten themselves and work on running, because that's all they'll be doing there, so they'll get their times down in the 40. It's gonna make a ton of money for them."

Hottest name right now is Georgia defensive end David Pollack. At least we think he's a DE. He weighs 276. Matt Millen of the Lions sees him as a strongside inside backer in a 3-4. Others see Pollack as a quick, John Randle-type interior rusher, or an outside rusher, or an outside LB. Maybe he'll count as two or three picks in the draft.

where's his backing to that decision...he's going strictly on speculation

Lots of people don't think he's coming back, the only person that truly knows is Ricky himself.

byroan said:
Lots of people don't think he's coming back, the only person that truly knows is Ricky himself.

Great, he has a harder time making a definite decision than a 5 yr. old at a candy store.

He writes great articles. And I think hes spot on with his assessment of Ricky. Just trying to drive up that price...

Dr. Z: No way RW plays for Miami again

Zimmerman of si.com says there is NO CHANCE RW will ever play for Miami again, and everyone knows it. He goes on to say that it's just Saban trying to get his value up and get something for him. But remember, this is the same guy who said Marino would never make it big in the NFL.

Forgive me, for I don't even know how to post a link.

Hopefully we can unload him on some sucker and get some picks.

"there's no way under God's blue sky that Williams will ever set foot in a Dolphins locker room again."

Don;t be surprised if he's awoken a sleeping giant.

I hope he's spot on. I never want to see him in a Dolphins uniform again. Good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom