Merged:New Ricky article/ Dr Z :No way RW plays for Miami again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:New Ricky article/ Dr Z :No way RW plays for Miami again

DrAstroZoom said:
Just checking ... you said Dr. Z, not Dr. AZ, right? :wink:
yes.

I'm so tired of these rag article writers for various publications. 99% of them don't know a damn bit more information than us who follow the specific teams ad nauseum.

...but then there is Joe Schmo at SportsIdiot Weekly who checks up on the 'Phins a couple times a year and all of a sudden knows everything that is going on there :rolleyes:

Dr. Z... who the hell is he?!

Opinions are like a$$hole$ ... everyone has one!!

& Dr. Z's STINKS!!!!!

:eek:

Surferosa said:
He writes great articles. And I think hes spot on with his assessment of Ricky. Just trying to drive up that price...

Do you read the same Paul Zimmerman that I do? The one I know is a hack, and a supremely arrogant one at that.
However, I happen to think he's right about Williams in this case; he's not coming back, not for the Dolphins anyway.

That would be a shame to not get Ricky back in here, give him a year to get his 1500, and trade him off to a team like the Raiders, and at least get something back for the dynamic bluner duo's windfall they gave New Orleans. At least try to re-coup a 2nd rounder for him in 06. SOMETHING!!!!!

Even if the article is correct, and we have no way of knowing if it is, the idea for saban to speak to Rw a month before the draft is a good one. Just floating the rumor out there that RW could return is not only enticing to FA's but its a giant smokescreen as to what our priority will be come draft day. Teams now have even less chance of correctly predicting what we could do on draft day and may be more enticed to trade up to get a particular player out of fear that we may take them...

phunwin said:
Do you read the same Paul Zimmerman that I do? The one I know is a hack, and a supremely arrogant one at that.
However, I happen to think he's right about Williams in this case; he's not coming back, not for the Dolphins anyway.
Very nice sig fellow Cuse hoops fan! :cry: @ our early exit this year though.

Lost in this is a very subtle nod to the Shrewdness of Saban. For a guy who "doesn't like talking to the media," he's a quote machine. It's nice to have some presence there again.

wpgfishfan said:

Alright stupid article - stupid man. He doesn't know ****. I guess perhaps all of us should start writing for SI, since the are no facts everything is just conjecture and he doesn't even have an insiders viewpoint or understand the situation completely. The guy is an idiot - glad I cancelled my subscription-that magazine is nothing like it was in the 80s

His articles are pretty bad. He likes to talk about "The Flaming Redhead" and takes every chance he gets to let you know he played football. Even thought I hope hes right in this case .....he should go to ESPN.com and take notes on Chris Mortenson.

Is Dr. Z A Real Doctor? He's Been Plenty Wrong On An Awful Lot Of His Insight & Pick The Last Several Years, If My Own Memory Serves Me Correctly! Did He Already Speak To Ricky Regarding His Return? I Don't Think So, However He Does Offer An Opinion! That What It Is An Opinion, Like Many Of His Yearly Super Bowl & World Series Picks.

Hey Byroan,
Do you have a larger version of the Felton pic? That would look hot as wallpaper. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom