[Merged] New Site Design | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] New Site Design

WHat do you think of the new site?

• Great. Informative, sharp and a big improvement

Votes: 150 74.3%
  • Bust. Cluttered and ugly. Bring back the old one.

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 34 16.8%

• Total voters
Cool.Your work PC could have low screen resolution which is compressing the news frame.That could be Superselfs problem too. :)

I'll check it out Monday when I go back to work, and whatever diffs I find in settings/versions, I'll post. It is IE, so at least the version must be different. I think they are set up for 1024x768, but I will confirm.

I'll check it out Monday when I go back to work, and whatever diffs I find in settings/versions, I'll post. It is IE, so at least the version must be different. I think they are set up for 1024x768, but I will confirm.

Much thanks :)

It seems to me like the Green vertical borders on each side wastes a lot of space.

The site is ok, but what happened to the split screen option?

Well the design is nice, however, my first time seeing it it actually took me a few minutes to find the forums. Maybe i'm slow, but hey, I doubt i'm the only one. Maybe some navigation (larger) buttons at the top are in order, that are easier to see. Overall though it looks great. Best one yet.

My resolution is set at 1024x768 and looks good:D

Much thanks :)

Looks like the PC at work was just having a bad day. It loks fine now. They are both using 1024x768, IE6.0, pretty standard. Maybe the security punks were messing with my FH quality time!

Good work all around, the more I see it the more I like it....

Back
Top Bottom