[Merged] New Site Design | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] New Site Design

WHat do you think of the new site?

• Great. Informative, sharp and a big improvement

Votes: 150 74.3%
  • Bust. Cluttered and ugly. Bring back the old one.

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 34 16.8%

• Total voters
It's better but needs to have the message board where it used to be. Same style and whatnot just moved.

I really like the parts I can see, but for some reason I get the left side of the screen OK, and the news blocks WAAAY at the bottom of the page, but a large gray block in between....

I really like the parts I can see, but for some reason I get the left side of the screen OK, and the news blocks WAAAY at the bottom of the page, but a large gray block in between....

Check your setup bro.I checked with IE,Firefox and Opera and I dont see what you see.

Try a different browser.:)

It's better but needs to have the message board where it used to be. Same style and whatnot just moved.

Like anything new it will take some time to get used to the new format.

Personally I like it much better than the old one which only had 5 or 6 forum threads that you could link to.

The new one links you to 15 threads that are hot on both the Main Forum AND
the Draft forum........the old one didnt do that.:)

I get the same thing. I hate that.

The news items can be found at the top of the page under News Wire .That will link you to the articles in the local newspaper websites.The commentaries and original content articles will be on the front page.

I get the same thing. I hate that.

Can you take a screen shot and post it here. I have checked with three browsers and don't see what you are talking about.

Thanks. I also would be interested in knowing what browser you are using and the resolution you have your screen set to.

Like anything new it will take some time to get used to the new format.

Personally I like it much better than the old one which only had 5 or 6 forum threads that you could link to.

The new one links you to 15 threads that are hot on both the Main Forum AND
the Draft forum........the old one didnt do that.:)

I like the fact that you have 15 threads up there. Really nice!

I know sometimes it should be obvious, but would like to see maybe which forum I am going to when clicking on a thread on the message board from the main page.

I also really liked the older "newswire" format on the right side of the page (from each individual site) where we could see which stories were up (with links on the main page).

All-in-all, was worth the wait. Really like the new look. Awesome job!

Check your setup bro.I checked with IE,Firefox and Opera and I dont see what you see.

Try a different browser.:)

Thanks, it works with my IE and Netscape at home, it's only at work that it shows up funny. Must be an old version. Maybe I should be doing something other than surfing Finheaven while I'm there...

Nahhhhhhh!
:D

Oh, and it really looks nice, great job!

Thanks, it works with my IE and Netscape at home, it's only at work that it shows up funny. Must be an old version. Maybe I should be doing something other than surfing Finheaven while I'm there...

Nahhhhhhh!
:D

Oh, and it really looks nice, great job!

Cool.Your work PC could have low screen resolution which is compressing the news frame.That could be Superselfs problem too. :)

Back
Top Bottom