Merged: Nfl Cheats For The Pats / Challenge FG? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Nfl Cheats For The Pats / Challenge FG?

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Oh My God I Am Convinced The Nfl Cheats For The Pats

Vinetari missed that field goal!!!!

UNREAL.

And they just said that the rules say that the ENTIRE BALL must be inside the goalpost. NONE of that ball was inside.

And so it begins.

If that's what the rule states then that was definately... NO GOOD

I disagree. "The Ball has to be inside of the outside edge of the top of the goal post," is what he said.

But what is up with the commentators doing a poor job hiding the fact that they are rooting for NE! :fire:

The Pats keep blitzing (especially Harrison). The Fins need to make them pay for those blitzes, otherwise this game is going to get ugly.

Couldnt we challenge the Field Goal??

Aren't we allowed to challenge Field Goals??? that was clearly "no-good"....:mad: The score should be 0-0.

It wasn't a fg. And we need to man up, I'm tired of them completing passes under our zone, they wouldn't move the ball if we put a man on a man.

Originally posted by DocHolliday
I disagree. "The Ball has to be inside of the outside edge of the top of the goal post," is what he said.

But what is up with the commentators doing a poor job hiding the fact that they are rooting for NE! :fire:

The Pats keep blitzing (especially Harrison). The Fins need to make them pay for those blitzes, otherwise this game is going to get ugly.

Agree about the commentators' bias.

But they were wrong about the ball, because it didn't even coem close to scraping the goal post. You know that of Mare kicked that it wouldve been no good.:fire: :yell: :angry:

Re: Couldnt we challenge the Field Goal??

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Aren't we allowed to challenge Field Goals??? that was clearly "no-good"....:mad: The score should be 0-0.

I would think so. You can challenge whether a guy's foot was down or the ball crosses the plane of the endzone. Why couldn't you challenge the location of the ball over the goalpost??

Re: Couldnt we challenge the Field Goal??

Originally posted by Predaphin34

Im pretty sure, but you know what wouldve happened: "The call remains, FG New England. Miami is charged with its first timeout."

That field goal was identical to the field goal Mare missed in Sept...

Back
Top Bottom