MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD** | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD**

KBISBACK said:
AJ Feeley was one of the only reasons the team was in the game to begin with. It was his play out of the shotgun that gave this team hope, along with the defense. Terrible OL play and bad playcalling had a lot more to do with this than AJ Feeley.

This guy has a lot of potential. If you are too damn blind to see it, then there is nothing out there that can help you.
AJ Feeley snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today. The oline gave him time in the 2nd half. It's time we face facts and realize we need 3 new QB's.

I find it really hard to see the potential in 4 turnovers. Yes he throws the ball well. I won't dispute it. But that doesn't matter if he can't make sound decisions.

And as far as hope goes...let's not forget who's play it was that took all the hope away from the team today. He had a measly 229 yds in 45 attempts. With 4 turnovers. That's 4. Where is the potential in that?

Hostile 17 said:
This is such a moronic statement it defies comprehension. Yeah, genius, A.J. Feeley showed no ability today. With that pass protection, Dan Marino Himself would have gotten killed, especially with all those snaps from under center in obvious passing situation. This is far and away the worst offensive line in all of football.

But why am I wasting time explaining basic football knowledge to you? You're obviously a troll, baiting a bunch of true fans who are hurting right now.
Spot on. There is blame for this loss to be sure, but it doesn't lie with AJ alone. I'll still be right here for the next game and will still believe that we can win. As I do every game. My hope, though, doesn't blind me to the problems. But I still hope.

badfoot said:
I bet you dont think that the oline play was the reason fiedler couldnt get anything done hostile .. thats why the oline play thing is weak .. they have sucked all year ..and honestly feidler has taken way more hits than feely but no one feels sorry for him .. why should i treatr feely any differently .. bottom line is he didnt win and he turned the ball over 4 f*kin times.
Get off the Fiedler fastination...geez...how long you been a dolphin fan...they have ruined us...Jimmy, his boy Wanny...and his...Fiedler...come on Ohio...please

teji67 said:
The difference is Henson played less than a quarter!!! Don't compare Drew to AJ...Henson is/will be way better!!!

Based on what? The fact that his name was the one mentioned as the hot shot quarterback prospect?

teji67 said:
The difference is Henson played less than a quarter!!! Don't compare Drew to AJ...Henson is/will be way better!!!

Are you saying that after you jumped off the Garcia, Warner, Collins, Ramsey, Gannon, or Brunell bandwagons?

Fins2theend said:
Everyone is blaming Aj but remember the TD taken away by a penalty, the 1st fumble was on a pump fake that hit Whitley in the back(should have been incomplete), lets also not let Mare off the hook for the missed FG. With AJ in there we should have had 30 points, and this isnt a game. But everyone failed in this game except the defense, they played their hearts out!!

How many INTs for TDs does it take for you people to realize that Feeley sucks!! I'd rather take a FA off the street than see this guy play again. He's playing worse or equal to Ray Lucas 2 years ago!!! 4 Tunrovers today and your defending Feeley unbelievable!!

1-9 this sucks...but I will being rooting for the 150% next week against the 49ers. Feely and Feilder turn the ball over just way to much. I we didn't know that already.

sac you have to be a fan a long time like me(32 years) b4 you are gonna make me think you know much about football sorry.

badfoot said:
sac you have to be a fan a long time like me(32 years) b4 you are gonna make me think you know much about football sorry.
Dude...the only team that taught me football was Miami...since I was four...1969...but no ... I don't know football...I am just a fan wanting the best for the Dolphins...but Fiedler was never the answer...just my opinon...

CanadaPhinsFan said:
AJ Feeley snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today. The oline gave him time in the 2nd half. It's time we face facts and realize we need 3 new QB's.

I find it really hard to see the potential in 4 turnovers. Yes he throws the ball well. I won't dispute it. But that doesn't matter if he can't make sound decisions.

And as far as hope goes...let's not forget who's play it was that took all the hope away from the team today. He had a measly 229 yds in 45 attempts. With 4 turnovers. That's 4. Where is the potential in that?

The potential is in the ability, if you would f*cking pay attention. I realize that most of you are completely incapable of paying attention to the game. You see a young QB throw interceptions, and you automatically come to the conclusion that he sucks.

Only one pass out the entire game was a bad decision. It just happened to be another quick pass that the defense was sitting on, and it isn't like they gave him many options on the play. The same play is getting returned for a TD every time. You would think the offensive staff would throw that play out.

Sometimes, I think some of you are calling the plays, because the intelligence behind the play calls certainly aren't there.

AggieFin21 said:
I think we'd be a lot more forgiving if his mistakes weren't costing us so many football games. It's sad when the team plays great all game and one guy's mistake costs us the game....

Would that be the million dollar kickers mistake?

Would that be the DE's stupid a$$ penalty?

Would that be one of the three illegal formation penalties?

Would that be the failure of the RB to hit a hole running forward instead of laterally?

Which of the mistakes would it be?

Fact is we shouldn't have been passing on that down anyway. Count the missed field goal or the called back TD and we're taking a knee.

badfoot said:
so I got you beat with fan length by three years....not saying I know football...just talking from heart...

KBISBACK said:
Based on what? The fact that his name was the one mentioned as the hot shot quarterback prospect?

For what the Cowboys gave up to get Henson and what the Fins gave up to get AJ is ridiculous.. I'll take Henson anyday!! Yes, I don't have much to go on since Henson has been out of football for a while but when I saw him at Michigan he looked great!! Only time will tell but I'd bet on Henson over AJ

ZOD said:
Would that be the million dollar kickers mistake?

Would that be the DE's stupid a$$ penalty?

Would that be one of the three illegal formation penalties?

Would that be the failure of the RB to hit a hole running forward instead of laterally?

Which of the mistakes would it be?

Fact is we shouldn't have been passing on that down anyway. Count the missed field goal or the called back TD and we're taking a knee.

Fact is, we should never go away from what is working. They couldn't stop AJ when he was running the no huddle offense out of the gun. It allowed him to get into a rythm, and it also kept him from having to move much on his bad hip. Our genius offensive staff undoubtedly thought Seattle would eventually figure out how to stop it, so they helped them by going to something else.

Back
Top Bottom