Merged: *Official* Dolphins vs Cardinals game thread | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: *Official* Dolphins vs Cardinals game thread

so where do we go from here?
im still going to be a dolfin fan. but something gotta change airzona pass attack looked to easy.

throwing henne to the wolves at foxboro? doesnt seem so ridiculous actually. isnt it about who gives us the best chance to win?
i think R&R add 1yd to their average without safeties/LB's cheating on pennington.

This is the worst I have seen this tram play since the Jacksonville game that ended in 62 to 7 if I remember correctly. I am so embarassed to be a dolphin fan. I don't care if we are rebuilding, the penalties alone are no excuse. I see this team as a loser team that has nothing to look forward to the rest of the year. I have never felt this way before, but I am staring to think it was a mistake standing by this team for so many years. I have literally gotten into fights for this team, and for what? For them to lay down and act like a bunch of pu$$ies! Again, I am so embarrased to even admit that I am a dolphin fan. I wish they would shut down, just so I would not feel guilty rooting for another team. I hope the players can read this, very sad!!!!!

Gettin pretty damn tired of reloading with geniuses every year that are supposed to be football professionals that make about 2-5 times my annual salary in a year only to watch em look like 8 monkeys screwin a football week in week out.

I for one would be happy to no longer have you as a fan if thats honestly how you feel. I know you are upset, we all are. Its a damned dark day in Phins history, but we will not go 1-15 this year. We will get better as the year goes on(barring injuries). Just think if Parcells does fail to turn this program around, it'll be about the first time he has failed at that task. There is hope, hang onto it and hold your head up high. We did not bend over today, we were beaten by a good team that we all wrongly think of as a crappy team. The Cards are not the Cards of the past.

I for one would be happy to no longer have you as a fan if thats honestly how you feel. I know you are upset, we all are. Its a damned dark day in Phins history, but we will not go 1-15 this year. We will get better as the year goes on(barring injuries). Just think if Parcells does fail to turn this program around, it'll be about the first time he has failed at that task. There is hope, hang onto it and hold your head up high. We did not bend over today, we were beaten by a good team that we all wrongly think of as a crappy team. The Cards are not the Cards of the past.

Unfortunately, I believed statements like this over the past 10 years and went to bat for this team. Nothing but letdowns since. I am not fighting for this team anymore. I am done!

We did not bend over today, we were beaten by a good team that we all wrongly think of as a crappy team. The Cards are not the Cards of the past.

What would you call the first 40 minutes? If that isn't a rollover, I don't know what is. The Cards have beaten San Fran and us. I'll buy they are a good team when they beat an NFL team with any consistency. We are pathetic and no positive thoughts can magically change that. I've rooted for this team for over 30 years and the last 20 games are without question the most embarrassing display of football I have ever seen. It's early, but things are most definitely not looking up.

Back
Top Bottom