MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

no one is talking about carolina..they just beat the sens again and in two games vs the sens have only given up 3 goals(sens avg 5/game)

just finished watching last nights game...

brian mccabe 2 - rangers 1

slappy... oh slappy... :whistle:

The Flyers always seem to choke. Forsberg will get hurt soon, he did so every year for my Avs.

dominizzo said:
hes a decent goalie whos ur team?

I bleed blue...Leaf fan for life...

I don't mind the Flyers and think they're part of the elite in the East but I'm not sure Esche can backstop you all the way to the Finals. I can't really think of a team that has won it with a 'decent' goalie. You need someone that can steal some games back there.

Pink_Dove said:
I bleed blue...Leaf fan for life...

I don't mind the Flyers and think they're part of the elite in the East but I'm not sure Esche can backstop you all the way to the Finals. I can't really think of a team that has won it with a 'decent' goalie. You need someone that can steal some games back there.

id rather have wsche than the iggle

i don't even want think about how bad the leafs would be with esche...i don't think you understand how many times they make horrible plays to have eddie save them

SMadison29 said:
The Flyers always seem to choke. Forsberg will get hurt soon, he did so every year for my Avs.

They choked away a 2-goal lead late tonight, and lost in OT to ****ty Atlanta!! :lol: And Floppa WILL go down eventually- he's never played a full season in his career. As far as my Devils go, BIG win tonight over Montreal- biggest win of the year so far, and boy, did we need it. Gomez finally looks to be coming alive, as he's looked much better the last 2 games, and his best game BY FAR tonight. Kozlov also had his best game tonight, and scored a huge goal to tie the game at 3 late in the 2nd after we blew a 2-0 lead. Gionta- 2 more goals, and BY FAR our best player this year. Another GREAT game for him. Tough one in Ottawa tomorrow night. Hopefully this game will be a confidence booster.

atlanta isnt ****ty...but i did see robert esche totally LOSE that game for the flyers

but yea, go ahead and have him over eddie the eagle

Back
Top Bottom