Merged: Official "say No To Trent Green" Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official "say No To Trent Green" Thread

I'm with you my friend - I want no part of Trent Green. Especially if he costs a draft pick to get.

It might be different if the draft had already happened and we landed Quinn or Stanton, and needed a caretaker/mentor QB

what is the difference if its before or after the draft if we still have intentions of drafting a QB? having said that i dont want to draft quinn or sign green, but if we are to draft quinn than i would prefer to have trent green here as that mentor over C-pepp. if we draft a guy to groom like quinn or stanton we have already decided that the c-pepp expirement is over and i would welcome green, but for no more than a 6th or as a free agent. the bottom line is he is 37 years old and serves no purpose to the miami dolphins as anything other than a stop gap or mentor, he certainly is not on the upside of his career.

next years 7th rd at most but should wait till he gets cut would also have to sign at vet min can collect more with incentives he's already 36

Yea, stick with CPep who may never be 100%? Whatever.

And to clarify, because it seems to been over looked, you can't start a rookie QB and Lemon would need a year or two as well. So um, well, then who's your starter if CPep can't go!!!?!?:rolleyes2

Yea, stick with CPep who may never be 100%? Whatever.

And to clarify, because it seems to been over looked, you can't start a rookie QB and Lemon would need a year or two as well. So um, well, then who's your starter if CPep can't go!!!?!?:rolleyes2

U can't start a rookie? Tell that to Tennessee and Denver . . . Lemon knows the system and has some vital experience from last season, and knows Cam's system. Cam loves the kid . . . and if he feels Lemon can do the damn thing . . . then we role w/ Lemon. Personally I would rather trot Cleo out there than Green. This isn't the KC OLine or the Rams OLine that he will be behind. Remember that. Until we sure up that Line we need someone who can stretch the pocket and move out of the pocket.

I see him slowly becoming the next "curt warner" at qb.... not as mobile as we would like. Chiefs should really try and get his deal restructured, that is gonna hurt them alot, he really stepped up upon returning to the team last year after his concussion.
Other than that, no thanks....

No trent green.....he is to old and i want to see what c-pep has left in him. One of two things is going to Happen For sure though he is either going to be the for sure go to guy with an awsome arm or he is gonna suck and we are defenitly gonna have to make a move for a qb. I like lemon but lemon will not take us to the promise land!

Green would be a great fit in Miami for a couple of years while we groom a young draftee. He's very familiar with the system we're currently installing, and considering the Cheifs don't want too much for him in trade, now is the time to strike...

It's a shame that the Culpepper experience isn't working out the way everyone had hoped, but I think it's becoming more obvious by the day that Cameron / Mueller have different plans at Qb.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

It's all good, as long as we DRAFT A QB!!! Otherwise, we are just in the same mess we were in last year. I agree though, he would be good for grooming a draftee.

Too Old And I Don't Want Him, Plain And Simple!!!!

Stick With Cpep. Draft A Qb Or Groom Lemon!

Hearing About The Possibility Of Him Coming Here Makes Me Sick!!!!

Maybe 7-8 Years Ago Would Have Been Ok

I agreed; stick with Culpepper...draft a QB...use Lemon as a backup.

Do not give away picks for Trent Green!!:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom