Merged: Official "say No To Trent Green" Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official "say No To Trent Green" Thread

Green would be a great signing, it would really show that the team wants to win now.

as for Quinn I doubt Cleveland passes on him now that they have J.Lewis

do people on this board realize that culpepper's injury takes two years to recover from?

ever hear of willis mcgahee?

I agree w/ Lucuna....Green would be a great fit w/ Cam coaching.....Cam will bring out the best in Green & breakin a rookie QB as well!:lifter::lifter: :cooldude:

Here we go again, I don't care how good the coach is, the player has to measure up, just like everyone thought that Houck could get our OL up to part, if the talent isn't there, you can only do so much..Like we've been purging our team this offseason, we need to get new people in and see from there. BTW, if we don't get our OL straight, it doesn't matter how much coaching Cam does with a QB.. First priority to me is a quality LT.. or we go get a left handed QB.

OK, I am back to defend myself.

You are saying that Trent Green would be ok and that he would be a backup.
Insurance for CPEP.

I have news for you. If he were willing to be a backup he would stay in KC. He wants to be a starter. Also he is not willing to take a pay cut. Do you really want to pay a backup QB 5 Million a year.

Enough Said

Are you just making these numbers up, and then calling it news? Who said anything about 5mil a year?? I think we wait until he gets cut then sign him.

I agree w/ Lucuna....Green would be a great fit w/ Cam coaching.....Cam will bring out the best in Green & breakin a rookie QB as well!:lifter::lifter: :cooldude:

Here we go again thinking good coaches can over come talent, didn't houck experiment with our OL teach you guys anything..let's start from nothing and build something, instead of has beens on the down side..the only area of concern to me is LT, unless we go out and get a left handed QB. Bottom line, if we don't have a decent OL, all the coaching in the world Cam can do with a QB will be for not. We need talented OLmen.

Back
Top Bottom