Merged: Official "say No To Trent Green" Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official "say No To Trent Green" Thread

putter1013

Active Roster
Reaction score
Too Old And I Don't Want Him, Plain And Simple!!!!

Stick With Cpep. Draft A Qb Or Groom Lemon!

Hearing About The Possibility Of Him Coming Here Makes Me Sick!!!!

Maybe 7-8 Years Ago Would Have Been Ok

some of us feel the same about DC.

Fresh start time.

I'm with you my friend - I want no part of Trent Green. Especially if he costs a draft pick to get.

It might be different if the draft had already happened and we landed Quinn or Stanton, and needed a caretaker/mentor QB.

Why. If we end up cutting Cpep and we don't have to trade to get him then I wouldn't mind having Green tutor a younger QB.

Ever thought some people feel sick about Cpep, and how once again we were rubbed of a second rd pick for a QB, who might not be here next season. Cause that is what is looking like with all the Green talk. Man we should have stayed with Gus and just traded for Joey. Atleast Gus didnt have brain farts after they snapped him the ball.

If he cuts cut, then pick him up. Please don't trade for him.

Ever thought some people feel sick about Cpep, and how once again we were rubbed of a second rd pick for a QB, who might not be here next season. Cause that is what is looking like with all the Green talk. Man we should have stayed with Gus and just traded for Joey. Atleast Gus didnt have brain farts after they snapped him the ball.

I was not much of a Gus supporter but I would welcone that situation over this mess.

A QB seemingly on his downside that is coming off a major injury & one that has played one game. As I stated in another thread. Worst QB situation ever.

Too Old And I Don't Want Him, Plain And Simple!!!!

Stick With Cpep. Draft A Qb Or Groom Lemon!

Hearing About The Possibility Of Him Coming Here Makes Me Sick!!!!

Maybe 7-8 Years Ago Would Have Been Ok

What's a matter cry babies? Does Green threaten Pepp's roster spot?

How pathetic is it the reason most of you are clamoring not to trade for Green is because it might just signify the end of the Pepper era so you are actually frightened that the very 37 year old you guys are calling "too old" is an ACTUAL threat to replace your golden boy. What does that say about Daunte Culpepper? A whole hell of a lot IMO and none of it is good.

Anyway, Trent Green is in no way, shape, or form a threat to Culpepper. Green is an insurance policy. What if Culpepper where to begin an incredible 2007 season leading us to 4-0 instead of 1-3 but goes down due to aggrivating his injury? You're going to rely on Cleo Lemon to keep us in playoff contention?

I've seen Trent Green rip our top defenses apart time after time. If he can be had for a 2nd day pick, hopefully a 6th, we will pull the damn trigger AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WILL CONFORM!

Green would be a great fit in Miami for a couple of years while we groom a young draftee. He's very familiar with the system we're currently installing, and considering the Cheifs don't want too much for him in trade, now is the time to strike...

It's a shame that the Culpepper experience isn't working out the way everyone had hoped, but I think it's becoming more obvious by the day that Cameron / Mueller have different plans at Qb.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I don't understand the "say no to green" mentality? It is just stupid to pass up an oportunity to get a consistantly good QB. Trent green has been consistantly better than pep throughout his career so what's the problem with picking him up? It's not like they are naming the guy a starter already.

What are we supposed to do if pep sucks again this year? or gets hurt? I guess you guys just want to go with a guy who has one or two games under his belt huh???

I don't understand the "say no to green" mentality? It is just stupid to pass up an oportunity to get a consistantly good QB. Trent green has been consistantly better than pep throughout his career so what's the problem with picking him up? It's not like they are naming the guy a starter already.

What are we supposed to do if pep sucks again this year? or gets hurt? I guess you guys just want to go with a guy who has one or two games under his belt huh???

it's sickening. It's taken a swing from backing up our starting QB to an obsession that makes each one of the posters, and I'm sorry but it's true, look so freagin ignorant <-- and that is in lack of a better word.

So now we're not suppose to draft a contender, or trade for a contender... hell lets cut Cleo Lemon to solidify the fact that the only one who will play QB for the Miami Dolphins is Pepper. And if he get's hurt again or plays horrible, who cares about the Miami Dolphins because it' all about Daunte anyways.

I live in Kansas City and I can tell you that he has NOT been the
the same after he suffered a concussion against the Bengals...
He was throwing eight yrd screen passes ( to Larry Johnson)
into the ground.......
I wouldn't trade for him, I would wait for him to get cut....

Back
Top Bottom