MERGED: Official Site | Sun-Sentinel Confirm Mueller as GM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official Site | Sun-Sentinel Confirm Mueller as GM

This kind of shocks me, I just don't see Saban and Muller hitting it off. I thought he would go with the younger up and comer he could mold.

Will be interesting after the first big leak to ESPN happens.

wow... I'm amazed by PFT.. lol.

nice one MikeO.

this is big news... Saban's response to a leak will be interesting. Great hiring though IMO.

:eek: Holy cow, PFT was actually right.

this will be interesting to see if ricky comes back....mueller thought the fins might be crazy to take him back....

Wow!!! This is a curious hire for me. I hope Nick has accurately assessed Randy's ability to leave his ego at the door. I figured Nick would pick someone from his own background and travels. Does Mueller know the Saban/Bellicheck way of evaluating talent? Will he be able to let go of control issues and subvert to Nicks authority?

I hope it works.

In an ESPN article on Ricky Williams coming back recently, Mueller states that the Dolphins may not be so stupid for taking Williams back.......

But also says, "Does that mean that I'd want him on my team?, No."

I know it's not Mueller's decision to make....but it can't help the organizational chemistry that he's already come out and publicly made a statement like that.

Offerdahl56 said:
this will be interesting to see if ricky comes back....mueller thought the fins might be crazy to take him back....

Saban interviewed Randy Muller. He must of liked what he heard to go hire him!

Mueller doesn't like Ricky. Tells you what Nick thinks of Ricky. Nuff said. Connect the dots people!

so he interviewed before, and was beaten out by Spielman.

am i the only one that sees this as a bad sign??

Offerdahl56 said:
you might wanna stick a pic of ronnie in your sig...

ced-ben is gna be the next great RB for the bears.

Can anybody tell be about his character. I think that i heard that he doesnt get along with people. Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom