[MERGED] Pasqualoni Hired As Defensive Coordinator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Pasqualoni Hired As Defensive Coordinator

Glad the coaching staff is getting assembled so quickly. Soon we can devote all of our efforts to evaluating the current roster and scouting prospects for the upcoming draft. I'm excited to see who we bring in and who goes.

Evaluating talent.

Finally.

I hope he can coach defense better than he coached SU. I live in Rochester New York and see a lot of SU games. This guy never took that team any where when he was the coach. Lets hope he knows more about the defense!

This might just be one of the better staffs in all the league when we are done with it. All the press that I have heard has nothing but good things to say about all the moves so far.

Pasqualoni finally hired as DC

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....4aaad8cd.html

Two more Dallas Cowboys assistants headed to Miami

05:06 PM CST on Tuesday, January 22, 2008
From Staff Reports

The Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday lost two more assistant coaches to the Miami Dophins, according to sources.

Secondary coach Todd Bowles is leaving to become the assistant head coach in Miami.

Also, linebackers coach Paul Pasqualoni has been hired as the Dolphins' defensive coordinator.

Defensive line coach Kacy Rodgers could also be joining the staff in Miami.

Last week, Cowboys assistant Tony Sparano was named head coach of the Dolphins. And Jeff Ireland, who oversaw the scouting in Dallas, was recently named general manager in Miami.

Former Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells is the director of football operations for the Dolphins.

EDIT: Link not working, trying for working link.

Dam can we look for talent somewhere else beside dallas :shakeno:

Dam can we look for talent somewhere else beside dallas :shakeno:

Are you kidding. Parcells gets want he wants and brings his cronies with him. He is a man of little change. Any chance of getting someone with no relationship to Parcells is 1 in 100.

Back
Top Bottom