[MERGED] Pats Fans Fantasy Commercial | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Pats Fans Fantasy Commercial

Great post. The funny thing about is that the other 18-1 teams actually won the superbowl. Now their almost perfect season is mediocre at best. LOL! The Pats really screwed up their good thing to the benefit to all us dofans!

You know what I love about this commercial. Not only did the Asteriks have the biggest choke ever in the history of the NFL but our old guys got to make money off of it. Wonder how much they got paid to do the commercial

Is it just me or does one of the '72 Phins say [mod]please do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]the neighbors" at the end of that commercial?

Do you think they'll come up with a "Perfectville" t-shirt? If and when they do, I'll get it.

I will whip some of these up this week if at all possible. I already whipped some tees up in the event the Pats went 19-0, I honestly did not expect the Giants to win. I pulled for them, told people that they would win, but did not plan on it.

I use Zazzle, so let me see what I can do and will post some stuff soon. :hi5:

I will whip some of these up this week if at all possible. I already whipped some tees up in the event the Pats went 19-0, I honestly did not expect the Giants to win. I pulled for them, told people that they would win, but did not plan on it.

I use Zazzle, so let me see what I can do and will post some stuff soon. :hi5:

Let us know. I'm sure a lot of people will be interested.

Seriously? Because it didn't happen. Thats why they made both scenarios.

no i know that i just havent seen the giants one on tv and the posts made it seem like not even the giants on will be on...

is it on and i just havent seen it or has rbk pulled both?

Thanks for the find. I was wondering what the pats version would've been.

I'm in for one of the shirts - I have a houseful of Pats fans right next door!

Make sure the word gets out!

I think tee-shirts would be awesome.

On the front it can say:

PERFECTVILLE

population: 1

Est: 1972

And on the back just display a big Dolphins logo.

I would definably buy a Perfectville t-shirt, what Dolphins fan wouldn't?

Back
Top Bottom