[MERGED] PFT: Keyshawn has Deal on the Table | Keyshawn: No deal in place | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] PFT: Keyshawn has Deal on the Table | Keyshawn: No deal in place

only would this team pick up this bum who hasnt been in the NFL for quite some time....only miami would do something like this. I believe there is a reason why the other 31 teams didnt/aren't going after him.

Are we trying to rebuild or get older i hate seeing the team release the great Z thomas and yet want to pick this bum up.

Keyshawn Johnson Talks

K. Johnson is talking on "NFL Live" as I write this and he is saying he is not sure if he wants to play and hasn't talked to anyone but, BP. He also said that he has not talked to any other Miami Dolphins rep such as Jeff Ireland or Tony Sparano. He also said IF he comes back its for all 32 teams not just the Dolphins.

Sounds like he is only going to do it if the money is right... and wants to go to the highest bidder.

Sounds like he is only going to do it if the money is right... and wants to go to the highest bidder.

I agree... I was high on him but now he think is hes gonna get a banker of a contract. Screw him... Im turned off by him now

If your going to have to live off the running game then you might as well hire the best blocking WR to play the game. Him also being a great pass catcher, great in the redzone, and being more than willing to go across the middle is just the bonus. Sometimes the right player is more than worth the price and we have 40 freakin million.

Back
Top Bottom