[MERGED] PFT: Keyshawn has Deal on the Table | Keyshawn: No deal in place | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] PFT: Keyshawn has Deal on the Table | Keyshawn: No deal in place

Yes, if the price is right...bring him to TC, but we should also get either Bryant or Berrian, even draft someone, maybe with our 4th rounder...we need depth!

I believe Keyshawn (if signed) will help with our young receiving core.Since we traded Chambers and Marty was let go it left us without an experienced WR on the team.I think he can help our young QB(s) as well.Although we are rebuilding,you still have to have some veterans on the team to "pass on"/teach what it takes to be a NFL player.And as for Zach,whom I did not want to see go,we have another experienced LB(Porter) to "teach" the youngsters.JMHO

I just get the attitude towards KEY.

I thought he did pretty admirable in carolina.

the occasional headbutt with TO in dallas, but you can't blame the guy for that.

were not exactly going to be a playoff contender for a few years, so I don't see how keyshawn coming here really sets us back.

our opinions differ thats all, and my remark wasn't intended solely for you. just so ya know!!!

i don't think he ever played with T.O. Keyshawn went to Carolina during T.O.'s first year in Dallas. Might be wrong, but i can't see Parcells putting those two together.

Heh, there probably was a deal. But Meshawn probably didn't even consider it a real offer seeing as how he thinks hes worth 10 mill.

Wrong, no Offer check my thread.

Blah... Merged opposing threads are confusing. First you see Keyshawn has a deal set, you reply, only to find on the last page a deal hasn't even been offered.

Keyshawn knows how bill operates. He's not going to talk about an offer even if he did have one. It's too premature. There's no point in spilling it to the media early just so everyone in the media can speculate and talk about it. There's no point to do that now if you don't have to.

I thought the dolphins wanted to get younger!!!!!!!!!!
The only reason to get rid of Zach without asking him to restructure.
The only position that keyshawn could play would be tight end.

whether you like Kewshawn or not, the fact of the matter is that he will command respect from opposing defenses....which will free up Hagen and Ginn...or Keyshawn himself will be able to show whether or not he's still a big time receiver despite the double and triple coverages he'll receive

Key has been pretty docile in the past few years. I'm with Bill 100% It's his job to bring this team back to respectability and get back to competing for Div. and conference titles every year. If Key is a piece of the puzzle, sign him.

Back
Top Bottom