[MERGED] PFT-Pats Filmed Rams Walk-Through at SB XXXVI | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] PFT-Pats Filmed Rams Walk-Through at SB XXXVI

should they take the trophies away? NO my reason is even though they cheated you cant give the superbowl titles to the losers. They never really won so they are not champions either.

Disagree, strongly. They SHOULD award SB trophies to any team found to have been victimized by the Pats. It SHOULD be BIG news for the purpose of demonstrating what happens to CHEATERS. The Pats should be hugely and purposely humiliated for this conduct.

This type of behavior vitiates competition itself and makes a mockery of the sport. Belichick and every assistant involved in this crap needs to be banished if this is proven to be true.

This is definitely an issue we can all agree on, Aqua. If these allegations about the Pats in the Rams SB turn out to be true, Belijerk and any assistants in on it need to be given lifetime bans and the Pats* need to lose massive numbers of draft picks/cap room, i.e., they need to be put at a competitive disadvantage, otherwise, there's no incentive not to cheat. This is in addition, of course, to being stripped of their hardware. Anything less is a crock and will further the current impression that Goodell has his nose pretty far up Bob Kraft's (you know, the guy who got him the job) posterior.....

Now 2 info is coming out
1)Matt worked in scouting as in college scouting ,seeing games not in video dept.
2)Fired in jan in 2002 a month before the Rams SB .....

head scratcher.

This is definitely an issue we can all agree on, Aqua. If these allegations about the Pats in the Rams SB turn out to be true, Belijerk and any assistants in on it need to be given lifetime bans and the Pats* need to lose massive numbers of draft picks/cap room, i.e., they need to be put at a competitive disadvantage, otherwise, there's no incentive not to cheat. This is in addition, of course, to being stripped of their hardware. Anything less is a crock and will further the current impression that Goodell has his nose pretty far up Bob Kraft's (you know, the guy who got him the job) posterior.....

I agree 100% (never thought I would say that to a Bills fan but neways). Pete Rose was given a lifetime ban for betting on baseball. He didn't film the other teams signs, he bet on his team to win in a meaningless game(s). LIFETIME BAN. No HOF, no nothin. The Pats were fined 1 draft pick?! The penalty for this should be as severe if not worse if they are found in violation.

sooo if more "truth" and "facts" come out about spygate and goodells blatant attempts to cover things up to help the integrity of the nfl as a whole then what becomes of goodell? has there in the history of the nfl ever been a commish that has been impeached or removed from duty or have to step down due to an illness? and how would they go about naming another commish? iv'e never heard of a vice commish.

sooo if more "truth" and "facts" come out about spygate and goodells blatant attempts to cover things up to help the integrity of the nfl as a whole then what becomes of goodell? has there in the history of the nfl ever been a commish that has been impeached or removed from duty or have to step down due to an illness? and how would they go about naming another commish? iv'e never heard of a vice commish.

I agree--if this turns out to be what I suspect it is, Goodell is as good as gone, along with Belijerk.....

I will wait until all of the facts come out on this but unless more folks who know the video taping happened come forward it's going to be a he said she said where nothing can be proven. Sunday was absolutely my favorite Super Bowl of all time and I can't get enough of WEEI Boston right now. Couldn't have heppened to a better bunch of guys.

The Patriots and their fans got exactly what they deserved. As the T-shirt sayd, 18 wins, 1 Giant loss. I enjoyed watching the 43rd best team in NFL history this season.

That's wildly speculative satz. Someone saw a telescope in a third story building near the practice field of the Pats* in New Orleans. Nothing to indicate this was anything other than a fan wanting to see the practice.

That's wildly speculative satz. Someone saw a telescope in a third story building near the practice field of the Pats* in New Orleans. Nothing to indicate this was anything other than a fan wanting to see the practice.

I know but this is muddles witn goddell saying we found evidence to the contrary anyway the widely reported and reference boston hearld rumour article came out yesterday that it is confirmed from different independent sources that this was a rumour only and found no source. did you see this mentioned by any one?.

Back
Top Bottom