MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked...

I hope Brohm gets pissed at this and scatters for the NFL. It'd be my dream to nab him, but if he's gone by then, it's still another guy gone ahead of our pick, leaving just another stud player available at 9.

Wow this is such a huge coup for us IMO. Brian Brohm may declare because of this, and one of our competitors fill their vacancy with a guy we had no interest in! High five!

Wow this is such a huge coup for us IMO. Brian Brohm may declare because of this, and one of our competitors fill their vacancy with a guy we had no interest in! High five!

I agree, but at the same time, if I knew Petrino was even slightly considering the NFL, I would've wanted him here. :boohoo: Oh well...guess it wasn't meant to be.

I hope Brohm gets pissed at this and scatters for the NFL. It'd be my dream to nab him, but if he's gone by then, it's still another guy gone ahead of our pick, leaving just another stud player available at 9.
IMO, the quarterback's will be picked in this order:

1. JaMarcus Russell
2. Brady Quinn
3. Brian Brohm

Brohm will likely slide to the 8-10 range.

espn.com is reporting they are negotiating with Petrino - wonder if Petrino leaving may prompt Brohm into declaring...

That is very likely now, seeing as how the National Championship will be unlikely with a new coach..

IF Brohm comes out, its more likely that a player we really like will slide to us at 9. I like it.

Exactly what i was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom