MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-PFT reports Atlanta has its HC picked...

I still don't think we'd pick a QB, but I'd like our new staff to have the opportunity to do so if they wanted to.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. One of the most important pieces of that staff is the QB coach -- Brian's brother. IMO, he has more pull than Petrino in Brohm's decision to stay.

Atlanta picks right behind us at #10...this could get really interesting!

they won't take Brohm no matte what. Too much money invested in Vick. They might take Okoye though.

But if Brohm declares now... screw Daunte/Joey/Cleo, I know who I want in the draft.

"I can't tell you how happy I am with the commitment and the confidence that Tom Jurich has in me and the university has in me," Petrino said after signing the (UL) contract. "I also wanted to make sure that everyone understood, I know I've said it, that this is where my family wants to be. This is where I want to be. I want everyone to really believe it."

-- Bobby Petrino
:sidelol:

Uh Bobby, have you met Nick? :lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2723700

I would be all for the new coach to hand select his own qb from the draft. I thought Saban was going to do it but he didnt. I hope our new coach does, and id like for it to be Brohm.

they won't take Brohm no matte what. Too much money invested in Vick. They might take Okoye though.

But if Brohm declares now... screw Daunte/Joey/Cleo, I know who I want in the draft.
If we pass on Brohm, I think I will hang myself. That's it, if he declares, he's likely getting drafted in the same range that Leinart and Cutler got drafted. He hasn't done enough to be a Top 5 pick. But good enough to be in the 8-15 range.

TIME TO DRAFT A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK, AND HIS NAME IS BRIAN BROHM!

kind of strange to use the term "steal" with the #9 overall pick in the draft

my point being..this kid IMO could end up performing better at the pro level than Quinn or even Russell. I just think he is underrated, he will be like this year's Jay Cutler. If he stays at Louisville and comes out next year...he will be a top 3 pick easy. All I'm sayin is if he comes out and is there at 9, we can't pass on him.

Back
Top Bottom