Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

Gonzo said:
An offense that they had to shape around him, not to utilize his talents, but because he was not coachable. I hear a lot of people talking about the USC game (not you Disgustipate). Do they honestly believe that crap is going to work in the NFL? One read, not open, run right... It didn't work for Crouch in the NFL (and he was unwilling to adjust to WR, as I think Young will be), and such play is obviously becoming an issue in Atlanta for Vick who I think is a better QB than Young (not saying much). There are simply too many question marks for this guy to go top 5 and this score adds another that pushes him out of the top ten, AT LEAST (though I agree with KB and CK that he goes to the Rams). As long as he doesn't come here, I will be happy.

Very well put.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Keep getting the picture of Peter Griffin (Family Guy) with water wings on drowning in his bowl of soup.

"Lois, the water wings didnt even work"
Or when his alpha bit cereal spelled out "ooooooooo", then Brian told him they were cheerios:lol:

wtf? why would the RAMS pick young isnt this the same time who has bulgar, martin, fitzpatrick, and isnt this the same time marshal fualk said ''to know are system you got to be extremely smart'' i remeber somone on espn saying thats what faulk said

I can't believe some of the excuses I've seen in this thread. There comes a point when, even if he is your guy, you have to admit thats just plain bad.

[mod] Your post was edited because your last sentence was inappropriate.[/mod]

Alex22 said:
You just made yourself look like a total idiot

He is NOT a running QB he is a QB that can run there is a major difference there buddy, watch all his games and tell me how many of the times he ran were called runs and you will come back suprised by what you saw

Horrid Delivery? I dont care if he throws it underhand as long as he gets the ball there, I dont think ive ever seen a ball get knocked down at the line

Just because he didnt take snaps under center doesnt mean he cant, it just means they were maximizing his ability, the problem with the Shotgun is you cant run well out of it, but Texas could and so they used it, what does it have to be a knock on him?

His Accuracy is fine, and he has a way stronger arm than Leinart does

I'll be laughing and crying at us if we dont draft him and he is there at 16, more like his competitiveness, desire, and talent puts a team ahead 5 years not back
alex22 you're 15 years old, you have zero credibility to me based on your natural ignorance. vince young is a moron plain and simple, <removed by mod>

Young is a player

He has the tools and talents that can't be measured. I would rather have him than leinhart. But, in actuality the SEC guy Cutler is the best QB .

Marino Forever said:
What I find most disturbing about his 6 is that someone had to be working with him on practicing for the test before he took it in Indy. So I wonder what he would have scored without the extra work?

At least that extra help got Vince to spell his name right
cha ching "6 points"

I hope Saban has a degree in special education.

MiamiRon

Oh man, I can't wait until somebody with photoshop makes a pic of Young sitting in a class with "mentally handicapped" children, or in an elementary class...sitting in a little desk. You know it's going to happen...it's just a matter of time.

Noodle Arm said:
Oh man, I can't wait until somebody with photoshop makes a pic of Young sitting in a class with "mentally handicapped" children, or in an elementary class...sitting in a little desk. You know it's going to happen...it's just a matter of time.

I thought about it, but I didnt want to insult the intelligence of the mentally handicapped kids...

What all of you young lovers think means nothing.

The FACT is that Nick Saban WILL NOT draft a player who scores so low. He wants smart players.

Last year's draft... Junior Rosegreen, outstanding DB, terrific player, scored 6 on Wonderlic... undrafted FA.

Alex22 said:
And on the field he did process that info just fine

So why worry about how he processes off the field

Maybe he is a stupid guy, that doesnt make him a stupid player at all

making a quick read is nothing like picking which month comes 6th in the year

Mmmm... wasn't this the knock on Quincy Carter as well?

dolphingator said:
What all of you young lovers think means nothing.

The FACT is that Nick Saban WILL NOT draft a player who scores so low. He wants smart players.

Last year's draft... Junior Rosegreen, outstanding DB, terrific player, scored 6 on Wonderlic... undrafted FA.

what round was he supposed to go??

Back
Top Bottom