Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

dolphan117 said:
Combine this with what the Texans GM said and I doubt he got a 6.

I hope he got a higher score. Would limit the risk of him falling to us...:wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah no kidding

Still would be pretty damn funny if he only got a six. I really wouldn't be surprised given the complexity of his style of play.:rolleyes2

Gonzo said:
Still would be pretty damn funny if he only got a six. I really wouldn't be surprised given the complexity of his style of play.:rolleyes2

No doubt. I actually wanna see him slip past us. Just so we don't have to hear "Well if he would have been there, Saban definitely would have taken him."

SpeedRush99 said:
No doubt. I actually wanna see him slip past us. Just so we don't have to hear "Well if he would have been there, Saban definitely would have taken him."

Yeah, but then people would be calling for Saban's head before the season starts. The creation of firesaban.com would no doubt follow the draft.

Gonzo said:
Yeah, but then people would be calling for Saban's head before the season starts. The creation of firesaban.com would no doubt follow the draft.

This is true.

nopony said:
Well, clearly you are a Cutler fanatic, so I guess I understand the misplaced outrage.

I wasn't insulting Cutler. I was simply saying that the "bad passer" insults being lobbed at Young are inaccurate.

I did that by comparing him to two GOOD passers, see there?

So calm down, no one is insulting your guy.

And by the way, where was I inaccurate? Did I post the wrong numbers? No...
If you would have read what I had written I said that you are the 1st one to POINT OUT the innacuracies of OTHER PEOPLES posts...I never said you posted anything innacurate! Geez:shakeno: Yeah I like Cutler, I don't believe I voiced any outrage, I simply stated a response to your theory of comparing the 3 QB's. The 3 are hardly comparable because of the supporting casts around Leinart and Young. I know its a theoretical idea but if you put Cutler with the Longhorns or Trojans you probably have about the same results for their seasons.

Jimmy James said:
Let's say that PFT is right -- he did score a 6.

You know what I want to know next? I want to know if he tried. If he blew it off and answered "C" straight down the answer sheet, I just know he blew it off because he thought it was dumb to ask a football player to take an intelligence test.

If he tried and got a 6, I'm quite a bit more worried.
Guessing randomly or putting the same answer for each question would statistically result in a higher score than a six.

Back
Top Bottom