Merged: PFT/ Will Allen Heading To Miami? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT/ Will Allen Heading To Miami?

I hate these damn announcements like the Allen one on PFT.com. I've checked my sites over a hundred times today trying to get info on the Allen process and I'm loosin my mind. Not one update here, or on Herald, or PFT, Sun Sentinel, nowhere. Someone needs to invent a 24 hour live Dolphin site or channel dedicated to these things. Even if in the down times they are discussing possible draft situations or the color of Saban's socks and such. I know I'd watch. I'm a stupid, crazy Phin fan though.

CubanCulebra said:
I hate these damn announcements like the Allen one on PFT.com. I've checked my sites over a hundred times today trying to get info on the Allen process and I'm loosin my mind. Not one update here, or on Herald, or PFT, Sun Sentinel, nowhere. Someone needs to invent a 24 hour live Dolphin site or channel dedicated to these things. Even if in the down times they are discussing possible draft situations or the color of Saban's socks and such. I know I'd watch. I'm a stupid, crazy Phin fan though.

ESPN is reporting he just signed with Miami for $12M over 4 years....you got your wish.

we overpaid way too much. Mark my words, this is going to be Saban's one "Reggie Howard" signing.

Back
Top Bottom