Merged:Phins need these kids. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Phins need these kids.

Phinfan31 said:
When is JJ projected to go in the drafT? Early 2nd?

Try late 3rd, late 2nd-early 3rd if he's lucky

Not a bad video, although I would have like to see him run against teams that actually have a defense.

wow........that was easily the most impressive videos ive seen......ive been for Benson since day one but I have to admit that was MUCH more impressive then Benson's highlight video.....the only down fall for me would be that most of his runs we off missed tackles......in the NFL your not gonna get the missed tackles like that.

PS. Can anyone send me a link for a Ronnie Brown highlight video.....if you know one. Thanks

Actually does anyone know where you get all these highlight videos?? Like Id love to see all of them, even Derrick Johnson and others.

I don't know his numbers as far as 40 times and what not, but he seems to get caught alot from behind....even in his highlight videos...those long runs won't be as long without true break away speed in the NFL

Phinfan31 said:
This was definately a great video. MUCH BETTER than the Ronnie Brown video!!!! Watching that footage makes me feel better about picking a RB later in the draft, it looks like there are plenty of RBs with alot of potential. When is JJ projected to go in the drafT? Early 2nd?

You cant judge Brown on the crappy production of that viedo of him.

I would love to have Benson or Brown, dont get me wrong, but I would rather us trade down to around the 5-7th pick and get another 2nd rounder and get RB in the later rounds......have you guys seen the Darren Sproles video?? That one was done VERY good.

This is another VERY impressive video. Will he fall to the 4th? Couldnt we take him in the 3rd? I really appreciate the guy who is posting these videos. Excellent contribution to our forums!

Phin_Phan said:
wow........that was easily the most impressive videos ive seen......ive been for Benson since day one but I have to admit that was MUCH more impressive then Benson's highlight video.....the only down fall for me would be that most of his runs we off missed tackles......in the NFL your not gonna get the missed tackles like that.

PS. Can anyone send me a link for a Ronnie Brown highlight video.....if you know one. Thanks

You dont want to see the Brown highlight video, you can find it on our forums...might have to check back some pages but its back there somewhere. I watched it 2 days ago. Its awful. The guy who edited it is terrible...he was trying to make it look cool instead of show good footage, WAY too much slow motion and alot of unncessary shots like the guy with his shirt off in slow motion, and it has nasty heavy metal music.

Yeah, just watched it. Both these guys would be excellent pick ups in the 3rd if we take Alex Smith...we might fill both QB AND RB very well in this draft.

testtubetimmy said:
Not gonna lie. The kid is good, borderline great. The only thing im concerned about is all that dancing. Good for college, but you really need a guy who can break through defensive linemen and linebackers, not tiptoe around them. Too much dancing in the backfield equals second string.

Barry SAnders... heh. he did ok in the pros.

Void said:
Barry SAnders... heh. he did ok in the pros.

lol he did "OK" in the pros?? lol If he wouldnt have retired he would have DESTROYED Emmit Smith's records easily, IMO he's THE best RB to ever play the game!

What are these threads? "Trick Dolfans into wanting players I dont want".

Back
Top Bottom