Merged:Phins need these kids. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Phins need these kids.

Not gonna lie. The kid is good, borderline great. The only thing im concerned about is all that dancing. Good for college, but you really need a guy who can break through defensive linemen and linebackers, not tiptoe around them. Too much dancing in the backfield equals second string.

GR I respectfully disagree.
Dont get me wrong...I like Darren Sproles a lot. The kid has heart and is a player, but you cant compare him to Brown. Brown has the physical tools Darren lacks.

Well we all have our opinions and you are entitled to them, I just cant help but think Barry Sanders when I see this guy play. I have seen him live and let me tell you. WOW.

I watched that a few months ago, its the most impressive highlight video I have seen..

thanks. that is impressive as i've seen. i have also been prechaing sproles on thos sote, heres what i want
1. alex smith
2. shazor
3. wilkerson(mcphesron is we trade down in first)
4. sproles

haha hes a strong guy too, i think he benched the 225 like 23 times, thats like linebacker numbers, haha... but you cant just look past his size he is real small, yet thats what they said about barry too, but barry was still bigger than this...
sanders: 5-foot-7 5/8, 203 pounds
sproles Height: 5-foot-6 1/8, 187 pounds

Never say the h#ll with Benson! I would take Benson in a heart beart over JJ. Benson was Texas's biggest threat. They knew he would get the balL ANd he still got what he did. Now that in my book is heart and a true player.

This was definately a great video. MUCH BETTER than the Ronnie Brown video!!!! Watching that footage makes me feel better about picking a RB later in the draft, it looks like there are plenty of RBs with alot of potential. When is JJ projected to go in the drafT? Early 2nd?

There is no doubt that he is a great football player but he is a bit over rated.

after seein that highlight film im on the bandwagon, but then again, if you showed me highlights of the other top backs in the draft id probably say the same thing

Back
Top Bottom