Merged:Please tell me we're trading Ricky/Come back Ricky!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Please tell me we're trading Ricky/Come back Ricky!!

finnyboy002

Dolphins Canadian Representative
Reaction score
Please tell me we're trading Ricky

I can't think of another reason to bring this nut-case back. We can probably get a decent pick for him, then Ronnie is the man as he should be, the rest of the guys on the team would be happy and things would still be looking up under Saban. Just because Saban can warm Ricky to the idea of Miami, he can't warm the whole team back to Ricky. I wish he would just stay away.

we'll just have him around, let us and rest of the NFL evaluate him and if there's good enough trade buzz, send him away for a QB or somethin, or if he's really good keep him.

Ricky isn't going anywhere this year so unfortunately, you're going to have to deal with it. Mabye refuse to cheer for him or wear your #34 jersey inside out in protest or something. Look at it this way, he skipped out on us last year, now it's time for him to make the ish up to us....

Reagan, that R. Brown pic looks like he's stiking a gay pose..I don't think that was the best choice..HAHA.

Here we go again......Nobody wanted edge henry or alexander......but I'm sure teams will give up a lot for ricky, who left his team to smoke pot and tour w/ lenny kravitz.

Think before you create a thread people.....especially about ricky.

finnyboy002 said:
I can't think of another reason to bring this nut-case back. We can probably get a decent pick for him, then Ronnie is the man as he should be, the rest of the guys on the team would be happy and things would still be looking up under Saban. Just because Saban can warm Ricky to the idea of Miami, he can't warm the whole team back to Ricky. I wish he would just stay away.

:roflmao: What makes you think that? If Indy and Seattle couldn't even get a 2nd for Edge and Alexander what makes you think anyone would give us a "decent" pick for him after what he's done??? By the statements his agent has made it sounds like he just wants to come back and play out his contract to pay his debts and then retire.

People need to realize that at the moment, the only team that Ricky has value to is the Dolphins. He owes the team $8.6 million. And who knows what he'll play like when he gets back? Best case scenario, he tears it up, and Miami either keeps him with Brown for a devastating backfield or gets something good in a trade. Worst case scenario, he doesn't do much, and maybe even quits again. Why would any other team in the league trade anything of value for such a question mark? It seems to me at this point that the Dolphins have nothing to lose by bringing him back. He's not the focal point of the offense, and most likely not even the main running back, so if he plays well, great, but if not, then, well, that's why the team drafted Brown.

NYinBostonFin said:
Here we go again......Nobody wanted edge henry or alexander......but I'm sure teams will give up a lot for ricky, who left his team to smoke pot and tour w/ lenny kravitz.

Think before you create a thread people.....especially about ricky.

Were you paying any attention to what I wrote? All I said (pertaining to a trade itself) was we could get a decent pick for Ricky if we trade him. Right now I'd take a 3rd Rounder for him, and given what we and other teams have already paid for him that's nothing. So keep your smart-a$$ comments to yourself, especially when they suck.

if ricky comes back, he will be a dolphin this year and maybe we could trade him next year...even if he tears up, i dont think we can get that much for him...

finnyboy002 said:
Were you paying any attention to what I wrote? All I said (pertaining to a trade itself) was we could get a decent pick for Ricky if we trade him. Right now I'd take a 3rd Rounder for him, and given what we and other teams have already paid for him that's nothing. So keep your smart-a$$ comments to yourself, especially when they suck.

I hear what your'e saying, but I think if Saban could've gotten a 3rd for him Rdub would've been long gone by now....

I don't see the Dolphins trading Ricky right now. He has a lot of problems to over come just to get back in the NFL. If we do take him back we should run the PI$$ out of him and then see if he holds up then maybe some one else would think he's worth someting other than a pain in the A$$

Back
Top Bottom