Merged:Pointless to look at this guy.../Charles Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Pointless to look at this guy.../Charles Lee

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Pointless to look at this guy...

Isnt' this guy Charles Lee just as useless as Thompson or other scrubs we've got or released??WHat's the point of even having him over? Somebody else's trash.

you do know that there is a salary cap in the NFL? we cant have 4 guys who are all all stars on one team at WR... every team needs role players/backups/etc... charles lee would be a great addition as a 4th WR in 4 wide sets... hes a big guy and decent hands... why not bring him in?

BringBackShula said:
Even the Bucs don't want him. And they don't have anyone!

Actually he was highly regarded by teammates and asst coaches.He had a conflict with Gruden.He would be a good addition as depth at WR.I dont know what his contract demands are.

Yeap I say we rather draft some one or even pick up a UDFA like Tommy Manus or some other big guy, we dont need aging players, Lee its 28 or something like that, he has been 5 years on the league and hasnt done anything until last year. Lets simply pass on him.

He looked great in the preseason last year. I can remember when there were those on this board wanting the Fins to trade for him..

BassFin said:
He looked great in the preseason last year. I can remember when there were those on this board wanting the Fins to trade for him..

That's the problem with alot of people on this board, they read an article or hear a name and throw out a comment even though they don't know jack!

I think Lee wsas supposed to be the #1 guy over there, but then they drafted who I wanted to pick last year, Michael Clayton.

Charles Lee

I think Lee would make a great 3rd reciever. If we sign him we won't draft Braylon Edwards. What do you guys think?
clear.gif

I think he would be a good addition to our team. It does not mean the we will not draft B.E. because we need a solid #1

A combo of:

Chambers
Booker
Thompson
Lee
Gilmore
+ either a late draftee/Kendall Newson

would be solid depth if DT plays like he did last year. Not to mention, Randy McC and potentially Ronnie Brown who is a great receiver out of the backfield.

I wouldn't mind signing him, but I don't think Saban will. Yesterday he said that he isn't interested in any FA WRs still out there.

I think I would prefer Jerome Pathon... I might be mistaken, but isnt he younger and yet have more experience? Just a hunch though.

Back
Top Bottom