Merged: Pool to JESTS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pool to JESTS

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Adam_Schefter
Not just LT news in NY: Jets reached agreement on a one-year, $1.3 million deal with former Browns S Brodney Pool.

via twitter.

Pool signs with Jets

Brodney Pool signed with the Jets.

Sorry didn't see there was already a thread that was moved my bad!

Man the JETS are go getters they go get what they want and they are not afraid like they did with Sanchez and Edward they are always a step ahead no wonder why they made it to the AFC Championship if we dont step it up we will get destroyed by them next year.

Man the JETS are go getters they go get what they want and they are not afraid like they did with Sanchez and Edward they are always a step ahead no wonder why they made it to the AFC Championship if we dont step it up we will get destroyed by them next year.
Don't get carried away.

He's a very under-rated player. Pretty good in coverage and has experience in the 3-4. Good signing by the Jets.

He's a very under-rated player. Pretty good in coverage and has experience in the 3-4. Good signing by the Jets.

Talent wise I love it but health wise it concerns me. if he can stay healthy it's a great signing especially since it's a low risk move being a 1 year deal but he has concussion problems so who knows?

Talent wise I love it but health wise it concerns me. if he can stay healthy it's a great signing especially since it's a low risk move being a 1 year deal but he has concussion problems so who knows?

As you pointed out Junc, on a one year deal its well worth the gamble.

Back
Top Bottom