MERGED: Poole May Return in October! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Poole May Return in October!

yay mayb all the sign Law and Tbuck threads will go away

RAS25 said:
yay mayb all the sign Law and Tbuck threads will go away

Or even better, they sign Tbuck and the Law threads go away.

Gitrdone said:
Or even better, they sign Tbuck and the Law threads go away.

Signing Law and cutting Howard after June 1st would make me even happier... :D

I would take October as when he could resume football activities. Give him another month to get in football shape, and that still means he could potentially contribute down the stretch.

It would still be best to bring in somebody for depth.

Jaj said:
Signing Law and cutting Howard after June 1st would make me even happier... :D

How many years left on Howards contract? Gotta take the cap hit into consideration.

A Ty Law wouldn't hurt would be? We have Madison, Daniels, and Edwards and Law with Poole coming back and Howard long gone...

All I know is it would definitely have to happen after June 1st. I'd like to see D. Bowens, Zgonina, and Howard cut. I'd like to see Law signed and another DT/NT like Traylor for cheap.

Well hopefully he makes it back this year. Great job nublar

I doubt Ty Law comes here or to Cleveland...I bet he is tryin to drum up interest so that the Steelers or jets will pay him more.

stan marino said:
I doubt Ty Law comes here or to Cleveland...I bet he is tryin to drum up interest so that the Steelers or jets will pay him more.

What sucks for Law is that the Steelers and Jets both gained good 2nd round CBs during their respective drafts. His price tag goes down basically every day. Don't worry Saban will find out if his interest is real or isn't.

Well the Steelers still could use Law...They had Willie Williams starting last year.

Back
Top Bottom