Merged: Press Conference Transcript Now Available..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Press Conference Transcript Now Available.....

Another part of the transcript...

this one makes me more happy its aboutthe draft...

(On who will make the decisions on draft day) – “Rick (Spielman) is going to make the call.But as we get to draft day, as Rick pointed out and all these other GM candidates pointed out, we know where the players are, how they rank and who the good players are. We will have all talked about that. It will be a pretty good fix on who we are going to pick. If it gets down to two players and somebody has got to decide who is the best player, [Spielman] is the guy that watched them all year with his people and he’s going to make the pick.â€Â...

im so glad wannywont be in it.. It will only be Ricky, eddie and dan and wayne in it..probably wanny on some...

Re: Another part of the transcript...

Originally posted by dolfans1988
this one makes me more happy its aboutthe draft...

(On who will make the decisions on draft day) – “Rick (Spielman) is going to make the call.But as we get to draft day, as Rick pointed out and all these other GM candidates pointed out, we know where the players are, how they rank and who the good players are. We will have all talked about that. It will be a pretty good fix on who we are going to pick. If it gets down to two players and somebody has got to decide who is the best player, [Spielman] is the guy that watched them all year with his people and he’s going to make the pick.â€Â...

im so glad wannywont be in it.. It will only be Ricky, eddie and dan and wayne in it..probably wanny on some...

I would love to have a camera in our draft room.

BB

Back
Top Bottom