Merged: Pro Bowl / Vanderjagt Chokes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pro Bowl / Vanderjagt Chokes

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
Pro Bowl

The best thing about it is that I bet the over (49.5). That is my gimme every year. ALWAYS bet the over in the Pro Bowl. Easy money. Guys don't care who wins. It's all about scoring points. Its harder to stay in shape on defense and obviously the CB are getting torched.

I see final score being 26-23 with Vanderjerk missing an extra point at the end of the game :roflmao:

Originally posted by InMyChambers
yes, i know. i only need another 6 pts!

Ummmmm there's still 8 mintes left in the third, maybe you can get another bet in on over 70. :lol: Those are the nice bets when you in early and can just sit back the rest of the game.

I had a game one time that I had over something like 47 1/2, the total was 47 with bout 3-4 minutes in the game, Sf had a run down to the 1/2 yard line(actually the guy had scored but the play before Rice had broken one of his records so they were too bsy celebrating) and they didn't review it. Here's the iller I need 1/2 point and they kneel down on the ball with 3-4 minutes left on the F@$#$@$$@ 1/2 yard line.

Vanderjagt chokes!

Hahahsahah, the guy hits 41 straight in the regular season and misses two in the Pro Bowl... man, if he would've made that then this would've been the greatest Pro Bowl ever.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
I see final score being 26-23 with Vanderjerk missing an extra point at the end of the game :roflmao:

Hey I was almost right wasn't I :lol:

OMG!! DUDE, I CALLED THE MISS!!! FIRST MISS ALL YEAR!!

Did he miss at all today?? I didn't see the game.

EDIT: Just read the last part.

He was 1/3 Muck
His a 27 I thin kand missed a 52 and 51 I think

Back
Top Bottom