MERGED: Quintin Williams, Two Others Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Quintin Williams, Two Others Released

Quintin Williams released...

I looked and didnt see it on here yet so if I missed it I apologize.. but I just saw on CBSSportsline.com that we released Quintin Williams and two other UDFA players (Luther Huggins and Victor Sesay)

here is the link for all you non believers ;)

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8593182

TexasFinFan said:
I looked and didnt see it on here yet so if I missed it I apologize.. but I just saw on CBSSportsline.com that we released Quintin Williams and two other UDFA players (Luther Huggins and Victor Sesay)

Doh!

Who didn't see this coming though...Saban is a no non-sense kinda guy...

Now if he would just get rid of the quitter, I think he would have more credibility.

CanePhin22 said:
If its true, then kudos to Nick for setting this example. This team needs discipline.

I dont see why it wouldnt be true, it was on the front headlines of CBSSportsline.com.. I believe them

Nice Job Saban but its not like this guy was doing anything really he might not even of made the roster regardless

TexasFinFan said:
I dont see why it wouldnt be true, it was on the front headlines of CBSSportsline.com.. I believe them

Right on. Just, in the future, link the article in your post.:)

And thanks for the post.

No surprise whatsoever. This clown is drag racing while drunk. Wonder what he got on his Wonderlic? :shakeno:

jaketaylor said:
Now if he would just get rid of the quitter, I think he would have more credibility.

If Miami didn't have $8.6 mil invested into RW, I don't believe that he would be allowed back. There's a little difference between the two.

CanePhin22 said:
Right on. Just, in the future, link the article in your post.:)

And thanks for the post.

Yeah I was gonna do that but I didnt know all the rules for that crap so I just said where it was, its on the front page.. cant miss it..

Good to see him gone and gone quickly. However, had this been say, Zach Thomas, do you think Saban lets him go? Or Ronnie Brown?

Back
Top Bottom