Merged: R.W Mcquarters? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: R.W Mcquarters?

cchambers84td

FINZ FAN 4 LIFE!!
Reaction score
R.W Mcquarters?

Last I heard we were going to interview him tuesday. Has anybody in here heard differently. I really want to sign this guy badly. He is a an explosive punt returner and a solid replacement for surtain. I know all of you in here are all for mr welker but I feel Mcquarters is a solid fit for this team. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we could make yet another solid offseason move.

I agree...

I know that Wes has a lot of fans (myself included) but RW is an effective CB that can return kicks and punts. His multi dimensional skills make him an asset to any team.

Wes' only weakness is that he is a KR/PR and nothing else.

hdjetta6316 said:
wide receiver
as i said... he is a KR/PR.

Welker is no more than a #5, maybe #4 WR... McQuarters could start on this team atm.

This dude is full of himself. I looked every where and there was nothing about RW signing with the Jets.

razorphin said:
He just signed with the Jets for three years.
*sniff sniff*

rubbish... nothing on espn, cbs or fox... heck, there's nothing on gang green.

can everyone smell that?? *sniff*

BS!!!

finsnchips said:
as i said... he is a KR/PR.

Welker is no more than a #5, maybe #4 WR... McQuarters could start on this team atm.

I second this.... the main problem with Welker is that he takes up a roster spot and cant play another position. He is a BORDERLINE #5 WR. On this team, he isnt a #4. gotta figure Chambers, Booker, Boston, Thompson all hail over Welker at WR. I would take Gilmore, Davis or Newsome over Welker at the #5 spot.

In a more spread WR-oriented offense, having Welker as our KR/PR really hurts us in taking up a roster spot that could be used for a #5 WR.

Back
Top Bottom