MERGED: Redskins Deal Coles to Jets for Moss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Redskins Deal Coles to Jets for Moss

Canadian DolFan said:
I would love 2 have moss.....he is unreal.. way better deal for redskins...

Huh? It's not even debatebale who the better WR is and this works out cap wise for us as we dion't pay a big bnus to Coles and don't have to pay a big bonus to re-sign Santana after this year. So we get better and it's a cap friendly deal, you can't ask for better than that. I will be sad to see Santana go but there is no doubt we are better and our O is going to be dangerous w/ Heimerdinger as the OC, Coles, McCareins, Curtis, Blaylock, Putzier(if Den doesn't match). To go w/ our big time D this is going to be a big time team.

Laveranues Coles a Jet

anyone think we should keep Surtain?

pigskinguy said:
Whether or not I want to keep Surtain has absolutely nothing to do with Coles being a Jet.

This is how I feel, too. We don't need to worry about other teams. Just get ourselves straight and everything should take care of itself.

FinsForLife007 said:
This is how I feel, too. We don't need to worry about other teams. Just get ourselves straight and everything should take care of itself.

And its not like Coles is Randy Moss or TO........he's not even top 10 IMO. Maybe top 20. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom