Merged-Redskins on Opening day? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged-Redskins on Opening day?

PHINFREAK3675

*TEDDY GINN 24/7*
Reaction score
wow. i am 15 years old and i just got a's and b's on my report card so my dad, my coach, and I are going to the Redskins - Dolphins game opening day. I was wondering who all is going. I was so happy to hear that my dad got tickets from a friend up in Washington. It will be a fun trip.

so the point of this thread was to see who all will be going up there to see the dolphins work the redskins.

wow. i am 15 years old and i just got a's and b's on my report card so my dad, my coach, and I are going to the Redskins - Dolphins game opening day. I was wondering who all is going. I was so happy to hear that my dad got tickets from a friend up in Washington. It will be a fun trip.

so the point of this thread was to see who all will be going up there to see the dolphins work the redskins.

:silverphin:

Won't be going, but I'm glad you're going. Just keep your behavior in check. :wink:

I will be there as well. I have a friend that is a Redskins Fan and he has to drive me up there and buy all of the beer!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to my new step mother in law, I get two free tickets. Go Phins, kick the crap out of the skins.

I'm doing my best to get tickets - it's once in a long time that the Dolphins come up to where I live now, and there's no way I can miss em. All we have to do is be classier than Eagles fans, and trust me, that's easier than breathing.

Redskins on Opening day?

I just bought tickets for the opening game at Washington. I've never been to that stadium(attempting to get to all of them one day). From what I hear it's the biggest stadium in the league and I was wondering if anyone has been there b4 for a game? Am I going to be able to see what's going on? I am sitting on the 300 level club seats which is one level from the top. Thanks to anyone who could give me some info.

I just bought tickets for the opening game at Washington. I've never been to that stadium(attempting to get to all of them one day). From what I hear it's the biggest stadium in the league and I was wondering if anyone has been there b4 for a game? Am I going to be able to see what's going on? I am sitting on the 300 level club seats which is one level from the top. Thanks to anyone who could give me some info.

I've been there twice. Both times I was in the last 3 rows. You can see the field just fine. Obviously sitting closer would be more ideal but it isn't that big of a deal.

I think FedEx seats over 90,000 people BTW

Never been there, but have fun buddy!!
Represent the dolfins loud n proud!

I live in Maryland.

As SpurzN703 said, you'll be fine to see the game. It does seat slightly over 90,000, and it will be filled with burgundy and gold that day I'm sure. I'm trying to go to the game myself since I live so close. I'm also flying down to Miami in December for the Ravens game.

Have fun at the game!

Thanks for the info, I will try to represent the Dolphins proud. I will be wearing my #52 Channing Crowder jersey. I hate to tell everyone this, but the last 4 Fins games I've been to the Fins lost. But the good news is the last time I saw them win was in 2003 against the Washington Redskins on Sunday night football. I only get to 1 or if I'm lucky 2 games a year.

this game will set the tune for dolphins seasons. a win and we are in business.

I live in Maryland.

As SpurzN703 said, you'll be fine to see the game. It does seat slightly over 90,000, and it will be filled with burgundy and gold that day I'm sure. I'm trying to go to the game myself since I live so close. I'm also flying down to Miami in December for the Ravens game.

Have fun at the game!
hey where in maryland are you from; im from easton. also are you a dolphins fan or ravens fan? to get back on topic i have been there 4 times for games its lovely and also have been on the field for whfs tival a huge local concert here in maryland, washington and virginia. the view from the field is amazing you rerally get to see how big the stadium is. lots of bands play at this concert i saw rage there its a two day concert thasts a blast! anyways great stadium im going to that game myself with my 2 skins fan brothers! hope we kick their ***!!!!!!!!!!!:ninja:

yeah this game will set the tone alright... afterwards we will be looking forward to a very high pick in the 08 draft.

The only thing you should worry about at FedEx on opening day is the a** kicking your team is going to get served up. I hope you can handle the noise cuz that stadium is gonna be rockin!!!!!!!!

HTTR!

Back
Top Bottom