Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

In my mind, Bush has been built up to be the ideal combination of Faulk and Sanders.

I think there is no way he can fulfill that sort of expectations, so I believe it is obvious that he is overrated.

marino1348 said:
Nasty, I completely agree with you about DeAngello

well we are by ourselves bro...

kastofsna120 said:
nah, he'll be drafted top 5

I meant that we are by ourselves in thinking that DeAngello Williams is the best RB prospect in the draft...

I think that O-line puts question upon Bush and Leinart because they give them so many wholes and so much time. In the NFL you will not have those things so I want to see how both of them do during there first season. I am not saying they won't be successful I just say you put these 2 on seperate teams and I don't see them going 1 and 2.

You guys are nuts!!!

REGGIE BUSH IS GOD!!!

And you will see him TORCH about 5 pro prospects in the Texas D tonight!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

I've always thought he was a "tweener". Too small to be a feature back and not the ideal size as a WR either. Although he could be very dangerous as and H-back.

Stacks said:
You guys are nuts!!!

REGGIE BUSH IS GOD!!!

And you will see him TORCH about 5 pro prospects in the Texas D tonight!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

In college football maybe. The NFL is a different game.

Nasty said:
See, I see Bush as a super version of Brian Westbrook... Utilized more in the passing game than in the running game. I also think he will need a compliment RB to get the tough yards like on goalline situations...

Yeah he is a super version of Westbrook....very super

and If you want a Poor mans version of reggie bush take a look at Sand Diego's Darren Sproles *except sproles is even smaller and obviously isnt as explosive*

Another concern

The Texans O-line....if he goes there that may be a problem

Tonight we will get to see how he plays against a fast defense that actually tackles....I cant wait

Oh and on a side note

If I could have any college RB on my NFL team I would choose Adrian Peterson great speed, excellent run power, catches decently well, pretty good blocker, watch out for him next year he will be the 2nd strait RB Heisman winner and a top 10 pick in the draft easily

kastofsna120 said:
it's not like houston doesn't have a good back to spell bush. davis is a quality RB with 3 consecutive 1000 yard seasons. bush won't have to run 20 times a game

See this is where I still struggle to accept that Houston is gonna pick Bush @ #1. I can accept that 2 RB's are nice to have, but they are hurting in so many more important areas and Davis is not a bad RB.

Why would they take Bush (because he is a flashy Back??) I dont get it. They could use a stud in so many other areas to help that team.

Come draft day, I just dont think they are the ones to draft, without the plan to trade him away, Bush at #1.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
See this is where I still struggle to accept that Houston is gonna pick Bush @ #1. I can accept that 2 RB's are nice to have, but they are hurting in so many more important areas and Davis is not a bad RB.

Why would they take Bush (because he is a flashy Back??) I dont get it. They could use a stud in so many other areas to help that team.

Come draft day, I just dont think they are the ones to draft, without the plan to trade him away, Bush at #1.
bush is the BPA, plus they need some excitement for the franchise, and bush would put people in the seats and get them on TV, and you know he's going to do have some endorsement deals. his jersey will sell well as well. it makes sense football-wise as well as business-wise

Back
Top Bottom