Merged:Respect for 49er front office/San Fran are losers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Respect for 49er front office/San Fran are losers

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
San Fran are losers

Look at them trying to get in the trade mix.They aint taking Alex Smith.They want to trade out just like us.I think that Rodgers is safe to take at #1.Alex Smith played collage in the shotgun most of the time.He is not safe.San Fran face it nobody wants your pick.You should have said you wanted B.Edwards.Then some teams will worry...

they're not losers (Ok maybe they are), but they're trying to get trade offers. Everyone knew they wanted Rodgers so it gave them no trade possibilities.

Respect for 49er front office

I have respect for the 49er front office after this recent move. They did the right thing for themselves. Good move even though it makes life a little tougher for Miami.

Lee2000

kingfin said:
Look at them trying to get in the trade mix.They aint taking Alex Smith.They want to trade out just like us.I think that Rodgers is safe to take at #1.Alex Smith played collage in the shotgun most of the time.He is not safe.San Fran face it nobody wants your pick.You should have said you wanted B.Edwards.Then some teams will worry...

I'm not into dissing SF, but IMO, the fact is that neither of the two QBs are that special...however, I hope SF takes Rodgers...that would enhance our trade down possibilities tremendously...

NOT Really...It makes them look BAD...

By going back and Forth on which Players they want to Draft...makes the Organaztion Look Un-Professional and shows they really have NO idea what they are doing...The New Dave?

Sundance Kid said:
By going back and Forth on which Players they want to Draft...makes the Organaztion Look Un-Professional and shows they really have NO idea what they are doing...The New Dave?

ACtually this gives them more leverage then they had beforehand....

Its just a little late for them to come up and say hey we want Smith...
No one is going to buy it

It doesn't matter who they take or if they trade, other teams want both Smith and Edwards, so we are still in a good position to trade down. Now if they do take Rogers, then we are in the best position, but even if they take Smith, we will still have suitors for Edwards.

Lee2000 said:
I have respect for the 49er front office after this recent move. They did the right thing for themselves. Good move even though it makes life a little tougher for Miami.

Lee2000

I actually lost respect for them, they seem confused and poorly equipped to handle thier NFL draft.

I wonder who the college coach is at this moment:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom