Merged: Rick Spielman to the Vikings . . . | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Rick Spielman to the Vikings . . .

SOAB :fire: :fire: I knew that we should have kept Feeley!!! Heck with all the experience he has know we could get a 1st for him. Man I knew we screwed up!! :boohoo: :boohoo: Blown opportunity. :sidelol:

First Moss leaves. Then they trade Culpepper. Now they are getting Spielman? Do they WANT to lose? They're new owner must be the same owner from the movie Major League!

Seriously, as a talent scout/director he's pretty good. His problem is and will always be his association with Wanny...it's hard to seperate the two, but Spielman deserves another shot...Wanny on the other hand....well...enough said...

Man, we are so getting REVENGE for the Vikes cheating us out of our 4th round draft pick 2 years ago to move up 1 spot to get Vernon Carey.

They pretty much gave away CPep for a 2nd rounder and we got Keith Newman and K.Campbell too, while giving them Spielman.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I'm loving it.

we get culpepper and they get spielman and a second quite a steal for us. And sorry fans in minnesota I really am truely sorry for the pain you will endure soon. :sidelol:

I really feel bad for the Vikes fans, There team has gone from bad to worse, with this move they will be the Dreggs of the NFC.

Minnesota Vikings
R.I.P 2006

Go Dolphins

Shamboubou said:
SOAB :fire: :fire: I knew that we should have kept Feeley!!! Heck with all the experience he has know we could get a 1st for him. Man I knew we screwed up!! :boohoo: :boohoo: Blown opportunity. :sidelol:

You're right they run the west coast O that Childish ran in Philly with AJ. The scary thing is he would probably do a good job for them as a west coast QB.

Good.Now we can trade Eddie Moore to him for a second round pick and we can pick up Larry Gordon who is a FA right now and trade him to the Vikes for a third round pick.The possibilities are endless.

Culpepper knew what he was doing when he bailed out of the Viking Titanic.

The Black and Blue division has suddenly become the Dumb and Dumber division with the exception of the Bears.

Back
Top Bottom