MERGED: Ricky Already In Gameplan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Ricky Already In Gameplan?

Damn you nub...sometimes i think your just a robot who automatically posts news right when it happens! haha anyway niice work on another news snag to add to your collection

Buddwalk said:
Damn you nub...sometimes i think your just a robot who automatically posts news right when it happens! haha anyway niice work on another news snag to add to your collection
Right now it is flowing in like it never has before. A lot of juicy stuff being put up.

Lets just hope during games Gus doesnt huddle up in the opposing defense's huddle and tell them the plays...

death7star said:
the only thing i want gus doing is holding a clipboard.

the only thing i want Aj doing is holding a clipboard.

I just think Gus reads the papers and he knows it is possible Wicky could be in the backfield.

Not sure how they get all the way to the point they can infer Wicky would specifically be in any game plan. He and Ronnie are inter-changeable. They look to be very similar HB's to me.

Yes Gus...Loose Lips Sink Ships....shhhhhhh, hush it already. :lol:

ricky or ronnie, as in both of them are on the field together? Is this being discussed somewhere else?? How is everyone not already dissecting this??

Amin said:
ricky or ronnie, as in both of them are on the field together? Is this being discussed somewhere else?? How is everyone not already dissecting this??
It has been talked about a lot on this board. Mostly right after he announced he was coming back.

Nublar7 said:
It has been talked about a lot on this board. Mostly right after he announced he was coming back.

Yea but that was pipe dreamin, thinking "what if" ... isnt this the first confirmation that the idea is being entertained? or did i miss this already being said somewhere??

Back
Top Bottom