merged:Ricky Williams/Does Ricky have a contract? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:Ricky Williams/Does Ricky have a contract?

Joneal7

Heheheheheheheh
Reaction score
Ricky Williams

Is he gonna come back and play for us since he now has to pay child support 4,200 a month and 300,000 for future funds ?

Does Ricky have contract

hey I have not been on here for a while I just want to know if Ricky as a contract?

If he does come back, it would have to be after July 28th. He would serve a 4 game suspension, then the earliest he could play for us is 10/16 against the Bucs.

bdmagnum said:
If he does come back, it would have to be after July 28th. He would serve a 4 game suspension, then the earliest he could play for us is 10/16 against the Bucs.

would that be in Pre-season or regualr season, i hope its preseason if he comes back, cuz preseason games dont coount:D

bdmagnum said:

Unless his lawyers can once again make a deal like they did last year where he wouldn't miss any games. It will be interesting to se how it all unfolds if he does decide to come back.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Unless his lawyers can once again make a deal like they did last year where he wouldn't miss any games. It will be interesting to se how it all unfolds if he does decide to come back.

I think the NFL was generous to offer what they did. But since Ricky didn't accept the offer, I don't think the NFL will be as generous.

Double D said:
hey I have not been on here for a while I just want to know if Ricky as a contract?
He is signed with Miami through the end of the 2006 season. He is our property for at least two more years.

bdmagnum said:
I think the NFL was generous to offer what they did. But since Ricky didn't accept the offer, I don't think the NFL will be as generous.

I totally agree. They showed mercy and he laughed in their faces. He's not likely to get the same amount of leniency twice.

Ricky won't be suspended for four games. they will work something out. Ricky brings in lots of revenue and thats really all the nfl wants.

pwn3dyo said:
Ricky won't be suspended for four games. they will work something out. Ricky brings in lots of revenue and thats really all the nfl wants.

JMO but I don't the NFL will budge because they would look foolish if they did. Not only that, but with all the news of players violating the steroids policy, I don't forsee the NFL making any deals about marijuana or steroids.

Back
Top Bottom