Merged:Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!/I would expect Ricky back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!/I would expect Ricky back

Bad Lieutenant

Starter
Reaction score
Ricky Williams IS Coming Back!!!!

I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.

Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.

You couldn't put this in the other Ricky Williams rumor coming back thread?

If he's right then thats good but we still won't get more then a 3rd round pick for him

Who's your "friend"? How would he know? Unless your Friend is Saban, Obrien, or Spielman, I say your "friend" is speculating.

So how about telling us more about how your "friend" knows this.

Also, what's the deal with the contract requirements? Does he want more money, or does he want it to be worded so that it takes care of the cash he owes us? If he wants the cash owe waived..PLUS a big time deal...then I will have to laugh at that. I am willing to give RW a chance unlike the other crazy folks here, but him wanting a big deal after all that is ridiculous.

Stop posting this crap. I'm so sick of the "my friend who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy" crap. Enough already.

Bad Lieutenant said:
I have it on good authority that Ricky Williams is definitely coming back. There was a conference call yesterday between Williams, his agent, and the Dolphins. The only sticking point right now is that Ricky wants a new contract before he comes back. Now I don't know if it means he will play for the Dolphins, or if it is a sign and trade, but it seems at this point he is definitely coming back, and he is in negotiations with the Fins to get it done before the draft.

Take it for what it's worth, and I know I'll get flamed for posting this, but my friend has no reason to lie.

Thanks for the info.

Is your friend a friend of Ricky, Ricky's agent, evesdropper at the phone company, or a Dolphin's insider?

I may be wrong, but I beleive if Ricky comes back before July, he will be suspended for one year. So if he does come back it will not be before the draft.

Celtkin said:
Thanks for the info.

Is your friend a friend of Ricky, Ricky's agent, evesdropper at the phone company, or a Dolphin's insider?

Maybe his friend is a supplier for Ricky's stress relieving "Medicine"

Bad Lieutenant said:

I wouldn't doubt it, obviously its a financial neccesity for Ricky....so he'll be motivated, the Dolphins could obviously use him if he has his head screwed back on.

I think its telling that Dolphin team leaders like Zach and Sam have been on the radio publically giving their approval of it. I think its gonna happen.

Bad Lieutenant said:

I believe you bro, it's inevitable.

BlueFin said:
I wouldn't doubt it, obviously its a financial neccesity for Ricky....so he'll be motivated, the Dolphins could obviously use him if he has his head screwed back on.

I think its telling that Dolphin team leaders like Zach and Sam have been on the radio publically giving their approval of it. I think its gonna happen.

Me too. Ricky and Gordon in the backfield....standing right behind Smith (next year) :D

Back
Top Bottom