Merged: Ronnie Brown at #2/ League meetings opinion on 2nd pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ronnie Brown at #2/ League meetings opinion on 2nd pick

Everybody's questions will be answered in less than a month from now. Then after we make our selection, expect MANY threads praising/bashing our pick.

Dudeman said:
i just posted about this on another board, and here was my exact response to that statement:

of course thats the case. they figured that since Williams retired, somebody is gonna have to tote the ball 30 times a game

yet what they are forgetting is the fact that Miami is no longer using Wanny-ball. Linehan's offense is the polar opposite, using the pass to set up the run. Scott does very well using a multitude of RBs, and with 3 big targets in Chambers, Booker, and McMichael, Scott won't have to just rely on 1 person like Randy Moss

why do people think you only need a good back if you run it 30 times a game?

a back who carries like 18 times a game you still want the best possible in there... 300 carries a season is only 19 carries a game, we might not pound it out 30 times a game but that doesn't mean we dont want the best back to carry it for us those 18 times

YES!!(napolean dynomite)...Draft Brown...but wouldn't hate if we draft benson...he had a awesome pro day overall. BROWN or Benson in '05.

fishypete said:
Yes...actually it does....they need volunteers to write down copy from the wires. I guess you thought they made the stuff up?

Prevailing opinion of who? The writer is trying to get the reader to believe that some pollster interviewed a respectable number of people in the "know".

Back
Top Bottom