[MERGED] Ronnie Brown Makes Top Ten | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Ronnie Brown Makes Top Ten

Yeah, I saw this this morning on NFL network.

Go Ronnie! Hoping for a strong comeback in 08

he should have been Higher then Ten that was one of the Best Runs i have ever seen

man ronnie was on a roll this year before his injury, i cant wait to see him get back healthy

thats a pure madden 110% bonafide truckstick play.

Imagine that but more often and LBo juking his way around the field behind Williams/Collins at LT, Faneca at LG, Satele at C, (dono whose at RG maybe mormino if not a drafty cuz either way we need lots of depth on the line, and Carey at RG. What lanes what lanes only problem is they aren't the same level whjen it comes to pass protecting as they are when it comes to run blocking. Imagine Long at LT jesus that would be one hell of a run blocking line loll

I definitely don't agree with the numbers at the top. I think the Marion Barber run was a lot more impressive than the AP run at #1. If they would flip flop those two I'd agree. Not that it matters though. All great runs.

If Ronnie had played the whole season, no doubt he'd have been on that list at least twice.

Ronnie #10 in NFL.com's Top 10 Runs of the Year

I imagine this has been posted, but Ronnie's TD run against Oakland where he treats the safety like a mosquito came in at #10 on the Runs of the Year on NFL.com. I personally think it should have been higher, but it is what it is.

I'm most impressed with how fast he covered those 10 yards.

Just go to www.nfl.com and click to watch "more videos."

wonder where he would be if he would have played the entire season??? Its funny no one thinks ronnie is any good. I was chatting the other day and said Ronnie is at least top 10 in the NFL. And if he could stay healthy probably top 3 to 5. And everyone laughed at me.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and prove these clowns wrong.

wonder where he would be if he would have played the entire season??? Its funny no one thinks ronnie is any good. I was chatting the other day and said Ronnie is at least top 10 in the NFL. And if he could stay healthy probably top 3 to 5. And everyone laughed at me.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and prove these clowns wrong.

I truly believe:

Adrian Peterson
L.T.
Ronnie Brown
The Rest

Ronnie proved last year he is top 10, but that is IF he can stay healthy to play a full season.

My concern is not the talent he has, its the fact that he hasn't been a featured back and not been injured. That is what concerns me with ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom