[MERGED] Ronnie Brown Makes Top Ten | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Ronnie Brown Makes Top Ten

This is how a MAN runs the football.

sp_raiders_0003_cs-1.jpg

I actually heard the just dug up BJ Ward's body 6 feet deep at Dolphin Stadium.

Ronnie proved last year he is top 10, but that is IF he can stay healthy to play a full season.

My concern is not the talent he has, its the fact that he hasn't been a featured back and not been injured. That is what concerns me with ronnie.

Hopefully Sparano sits him down and says, "if a play is broken, don't try to fix it, let someone else tackle him."

If that happens, things should be all right.

Other than the ACL, he had a sore hamstring during the first year and a broken hand the second year.

I think he's pretty durable.

Ronnie proved last year he is top 10, but that is IF he can stay healthy to play a full season.

My concern is not the talent he has, its the fact that he hasn't been a featured back and not been injured. That is what concerns me with ronnie.

Plug in the tape vs. the Jets, Raiders, Texans or Browns and I CHALLENGE you to find 3 backs that are better then the back we saw in those games. It's impossible, it won't happen, only LT, Westbrook and Peterson were in Ronnie's neighborhood at that time.

anyone check out the receptions one and notice the little push off that randy moss had on #4. it was against us of course.

makes me even happier that I drafted Peterson in the 6th round of my fantasy keeper league!

Back
Top Bottom