[Merged] Ronnie Brown seems confident | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Merged] Ronnie Brown seems confident

colmax said:
May not mean much, but a guy in one of my classes is from the same area/town as RB. He has gotten to meet him a couple of times (it's a small town, apparently) and said that RB is one of the most genuine, humbled guys anyone could ever meet. Reading his "diary," it's pretty evident that Ronnie wants to do well. My concern is that, though the character and talent is there, the mindset may not be. I mean, think about it. Ronnie does not have that "in your face" attitude on the field. I think that this attitude is his downfall. By no means do I want the guy to turn into a T.O. I love Ronnie's character, but I want that.......je ne sais quoi?

I disagree, Ronnie on the field is very aggressive and in your face. He would rather run over people sometimes just to pound them He is just different in interviews.

What an awsome personality! If your not happy to have someone as talented, and as well grounded as Ronnie Brown your crazy. You can tell he is motivated to be the best and realizes that we as fans are counting on him to do well (he even mentioned fantasy). Its a pleasure to have such character combined with all that talent on our Football team.

This article just made me like Ronnie more. It almost made me run out and buy a jersey!! Im one of the people that think he did a bit more than decent job vs. Pitt. Sure he could have ran better but he fought for every single yard despite the lackluster showing of our blocking. I think it will improve and he will show to be a great RB.

colmax said:
May not mean much, but a guy in one of my classes is from the same area/town as RB. He has gotten to meet him a couple of times (it's a small town, apparently) and said that RB is one of the most genuine, humbled guys anyone could ever meet. Reading his "diary," it's pretty evident that Ronnie wants to do well. My concern is that, though the character and talent is there, the mindset may not be. I mean, think about it. Ronnie does not have that "in your face" attitude on the field. I think that this attitude is his downfall. By no means do I want the guy to turn into a T.O. I love Ronnie's character, but I want that.......je ne sais quoi?
as i recall a certain man named barry sanders had the same humble attitude....

phinatic0083 said:
as i recall a certain man named barry sanders had the same humble attitude....

Wasn't priest holmes the same way?

I still love Ronnie. I think he's gonna be a phenomenal RB in this league. All the haters are in for a big surprise if they think what he did in Pitt. is how he's gonna DO all year.

ronnie brown is going to be a beast starting against buffalo he gets better as the game goes on, he has a great attitude towards himself and his fans

dont listen to all the ronnie bashers they are idiots

ronnie will have 100 yards at least this week

Back
Top Bottom